Bad
Good

This school has been absolutely amazing to us ! The teachers are all so kind and sweet , and if there's ever a problem they are quick to fix it.

This school does not help children with ADHD or any other disability. They told me it costs too much money to just evaluate all children that are requested. They allowed my child to smack his head off the wall because the teacher told him to go deal with another student who was causing problems by himself. To allow a child to harm themselves like that is ridiculous. I have had nothing but problems with the school and I cannot send him to another school because of where we live, which again is ridiculous.

Beechwood has been a wonderful school for my daughter. We were here K-5 and the teachers has watched her grow and has taken the time to share with me growth they have seen in her. I love, love, love all of her teachers and felt they genuinly cared about us. Mrs. Peters has gone above and beyond to reach out to our family in times of need and never felt like we were a bother or bothersome. Such a wonderful assett to the Beechwood community.

I am very happy about sending my grandson too beechwood, he came from another school canal winchester and they did nothing too help him with his ADHD, Beechwood was right on top of it; I am proud to send my grandson too beechwood

Very dissapointed with this school and as previosly said if your child as any type of problems be it ADHD or behavioral problems they will single them out and make life hard for them.

Last modified Beechwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.