Whitehall, OH

Posted September 23, 2013
This is my Grandsons 4th year at Etna Rd.we love Etna the teachers are the best and just can not say enough obout the staff,always so kind to anyone they talk to,just can not say enough about this school,my grandson has one more year their,don't know what we are going to do when he has to leve,will not be a dry eye in the house that day

Posted May 31, 2012
This is my grandaughters 2nd. year at edna rd.she is in 2nd grade her teacher Mrs Knoll has done a wonderful job with her, It is so great to see such wonderful teachers at edna rd elementray they are truly there for the students, i thank you for all your great work. have great summer. margaret mitchell Ania Amos is my grandaughter

Posted March 10, 2010
My daughter is in fourth grade and my sonin Kindergarden. My daughters been here since kindergarden, my son was a part of the special needs preschool class within the school. I have never had any problems with teachers, or any staff. It is veryobvious that the staff works as a family and cares for each and everyone of the students there!

Posted October 22, 2008
My son is a fifth grader at Etna. He has been there for two years. From day one, I have felt welcomed. When you walk the halls, you hear excitement, pleasant conversations (with children and teachers), and see lots of smiles. I recently attended my sons PT conference and was enlighted by the way it was conducted. The teacher (Mrs. Robine) had my son write out, on a form, his strengths and weaknesses. She made him responsible for his own conference. He was very excited about leading it, as well. Last year I attended an awards program, and was moved by the interaction. The principal was preparing the children for a Testing. She prepared graphs to explain where they were and what they needed to acheive. She let them know that she believed in them. She had the children excited about a test. Now that speaks for it's self.

Posted January 22, 2008

Posted May 31, 2007
My oldest is in band and she loves it. The teachers are great and the principal is great. They care about their students. All my children love the school and loves the activities they get involved with.I am a parent and a former student. My parents went there and so did my aunts,uncles and cousins.

Etna Road Elementary School
4531 Etna Rd, Whitehall, OH  43213
Last modified Etna Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Etna Road Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top