Bad
Good

This school is super fantastic. The ladies Mrs. Robbie and Mrs. Janice who work in the office are super nice and sweet to all the children. The new principal Mrs. Moore has done an excellent job with all the children encouraging good behavior. The teachers are all so willing to help as well as devote extra time to the students. The nurse is always proactive calling whenever there a problem with your child. I do certainly hope my daughter will stay at Etna Road Elementary as it's the absolute BEST!!!

This is my Grandsons 4th year at Etna Rd.we love Etna the teachers are the best and just can not say enough obout the staff,always so kind to anyone they talk to,just can not say enough about this school,my grandson has one more year their,don't know what we are going to do when he has to leve,will not be a dry eye in the house that day

This is my grandaughters 2nd. year at edna rd.she is in 2nd grade her teacher Mrs Knoll has done a wonderful job with her, It is so great to see such wonderful teachers at edna rd elementray they are truly there for the students, i thank you for all your great work. have great summer. margaret mitchell Ania Amos is my grandaughter

My daughter is in fourth grade and my sonin Kindergarden. My daughters been here since kindergarden, my son was a part of the special needs preschool class within the school. I have never had any problems with teachers, or any staff. It is veryobvious that the staff works as a family and cares for each and everyone of the students there!

My son is a fifth grader at Etna. He has been there for two years. From day one, I have felt welcomed. When you walk the halls, you hear excitement, pleasant conversations (with children and teachers), and see lots of smiles. I recently attended my sons PT conference and was enlighted by the way it was conducted. The teacher (Mrs. Robine) had my son write out, on a form, his strengths and weaknesses. She made him responsible for his own conference. He was very excited about leading it, as well. Last year I attended an awards program, and was moved by the interaction. The principal was preparing the children for a Testing. She prepared graphs to explain where they were and what they needed to acheive. She let them know that she believed in them. She had the children excited about a test. Now that speaks for it's self.

My oldest is in band and she loves it. The teachers are great and the principal is great. They care about their students. All my children love the school and loves the activities they get involved with.I am a parent and a former student. My parents went there and so did my aunts,uncles and cousins.

Last modified Etna Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.