Bad
Good

The techers, staff, and principal go above and beyond the call of duty each day. The effort that it put forth to inspire and motivate learning for each student is amazing. I am so impressed with the effort and activities that are planned for students and family. I have never had any issue receiving a courteous and timely response from anyone on the staff.

It's not surprising that reviews of this school are inconsistent- that is a perfect match for how the school is operated. Sadly, many great teachers have fled this school to get away from the craziness. Those who are left are not permitted to say a negative word about anything, for fear of retribution. New teachers are more concerned about texting and chit-chat on their cell phones, than building the students self esteem and motivation. I agree- it's like a prison, for both students and staff.

Kae Avenue is not a great school. A few of the teachers are very nice and dedicated to student achievement but, the majority could care less about those kids. As a parent, I feel that they spent more time teaching students how to take a test instead of skills that will actually be useful in life. School should be productive and challenging for students not uninviting and dull. Teachers should be motivated and inspiring. Not at Kae Avenue!

Kae Avenue is a very good school. The teachers work very hard to nurture and develop all of their students and constantly encourage them to be the best learners they can be. The principal encourages the teachers to stimulate and challenge all of the students so they can develop into responsible life-long learners. There are a lot of activities and opportunities for students to obtain additional support if deemed necessary. Parent involvment in welcome and encouraged. I have never seen so many teachers that are this dedicated to the advancement of their students. The faculty and staff at Kae Avenue go above and beyond their job requirements to assist students and their parents when there is an issue. I admire my co-workers for their dedication to the students at Kae Avenue and the community of Whitehall.

I enjoy working at Kae Avenue Elementary. I believe that the teachers and office staff work really hard and in the best interest of students/families. I acknowledge that the staff is not perfect, however, I know that we go above and beyond everyday to ensure student success and learning. As far as comments regarding the principal, I find it interesting that people have a problem with her never being in her office. Often that is because she is out in the building positively interacting with students and staff. She is very involved and cares a great deal for students and staff in this community. Any time I have ever approached her, she has been willing to listen and take my feelings under consideration. I have also witnessed her do the same thing with students, parents and other staff as well. I applaud her daily efforts in spite of the critics.

Teachers have an endless caring attitude. My sons were students at Kae Avenue Elementary. They were a challenge many days. But the teachers helped them learn not just academics, but also how to be students in the community of the school. They complimented all the work I was doing with my sons outside of school.

I feel this school is outstanding and makes sure that children feel supported and are able to take advantage of every opportunity the school and the staff has to offer. It is disappointing that one or two people are able to use the greats schools site to perpetuate untruths about the school. The principal, teachers and support staff are among the finest individuals I have ever met in a school setting. We are is fortunate to have them in our school serving our children.

I believe that the Principal and staff members work very hard to make sure the students are learning in a safe environment. I have always been greeted warmly and feel I can get all my questions answered.

Let me start by saying the majority of the teachers at Kae Avenue are fabulous! However, the principal is horrible and that is the nicest thing I can say. You can not call her on the phone and speak with her (I had to call the administration building before I could get a response from her). You can not walk into the building and speak with her

I feel as a parent with a student in Kae Avenue that the school has went downhill in the past 4 years. I blame the Principle. She is very degrading to others. She has ruined the PTA involvement. In the past the PTA would reward the 5th Grade Students with a trip to Kings Island which she stopped about 3 years ago. She has ruined the welcoming atmosphere tha the school use to have. The school feel more like a prison then a school. Its sad when You have kids that love school but don; want to go because of her.. The ONLY good thing about Kae Avenue is the TEACHERS!Kae Avenue need a new and better Principal and Office Staff

Last modified Kae Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.