Posted September 24, 2013
my school that I went to is WYHS and i like all the staff of whitehall and if you dont understand the home work from the teachers miss Foster and Mrs Wright are good english teachers I also liked the principle of white hall Mr S I am a class of 2013 class of wyhs Miss Wilcox is also a good teacher she was my tutoring teacher and she helps you with the home work all the staff of Wyhs are nice staff also Mr. White the tennis coach is the best tennis coach and we are good at tennis I think fisher catholic is not a good school I won doubles against Fisher Catholic and also Mrs Hoggarth is the best Biology teacher

Whitehall Yearling High School 1

Posted September 04, 2013
I know i'm not the only one who feel this one about the school. Sorry but whitehall yearling high school is not that great.

Whitehall Yearling High School 1

Posted July 30, 2013
This school is a really good school but the teachers and the rest of the staff are a joke. They wanna believe the lies that come out of the students mouth and have it put in the paper instead of calling the parents or grandparents and getting both sides if the story. I use to love this school and the teachers and staff now I don't care for them.

Posted May 09, 2013
Wonderful staff and students alike. Both try their hardest to get successful students. Some teachers have a hard time getting to all their students within their class period though. Teachers have schedules posted on their doors so that the kids can come ask questions when they cannot during Enrichment (study hall). Tuesdays are specially for reading in Enrichment to help the kids' reading/English ability grow. Principal S is the best I've had. Very accepting and hard working school all around. Just 3 years ago we were in Watch and now we're a B rated school! I hope to see more from the future generations of students as I have seen much from just my point of view. And I am a Class of 2014 Junior.

Posted January 26, 2010
We now have a principal who is there for the students and their safety. He is always present for school functions, he is there when you need to talk with him. He always says hello when he sees you passing by. The teachers are great with the students. The special education teacher is a wonderful teacher. He has worked wonders with the boys and he has 2 great assistants, once whom has been with the boys since second grade. The dress code is great, no more negetive coments on the way they dress. i graduated from the high school and we are still involved and will be for a long time to come. I rate the school at a 5

Whitehall Yearling High School 4

Posted November 03, 2009
The superb staff, diverse student body and quality administrators make this a great school. Most staff members go over and above to connect with each student. The transient community makes this job even more difficult - but they are rarely discouraged. Don't penalize the trememdous efforts of the staff and students for the troubles of the local community. The school district as whole is one of the few bright spots in this area. Poverty, transience and poor cultural influences are what is shown in this school's test scores - not the everyday small successes in the classroom.

Whitehall Yearling High School 3

Posted August 05, 2009

Whitehall Yearling High School 4

Posted January 15, 2009
The school environment has gotten better with more attention to student discipline, attendance, and accountability. The new uniform is creating a much better image for the school. The new assistant principal is a fantastic leader!

Posted May 14, 2008
I am a senior and I love whitehall. everything about it! I am graduating this year and it will be so ahrd for me to leave!

Posted December 26, 2007
My children have attended Whitehall schools since kindergarten. They are all in excellerated classes and have GPAs of 3.75 and above. This is a great school system.

Whitehall Yearling High School
675 South Yearling Rd, Whitehall, OH  43213
Last modified Whitehall Yearling High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitehall Yearling High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.