Posted April 23, 2014
I can only speak about the readiness and primary programs at Lial, as that is all we have dealt with to date. First, let me explain that Lial has combined ages in classrooms. There is readiness which I would describe as a pre-K and kindergarten program, primary, which is 1st and 2nd grades, intermediate-3rd, 4th and 5th grades and middle school-6th, 7th and 8th grades. We have had great experiences at Lial. One thing I appreciate about Lial is that they are teaching the children life skills, particularly, social skills. They are taught confidence and kindness along with their academics. At drop off, in the mornings, I see the first child to the door holds the door for all those that arrive at the same time (common courtesy). When you pass a kid in the hall, they have been taught to say hello (common courtesy). Each of our children are appropriately challenged and progressing well. Children work at their own pace. In kindergarten, for example, one child may be working on addition and subtraction, while another may still be learning to recognize numbers and counting. We also love that the school has a small feel and the families are welcoming and kind.

Posted April 22, 2014
Lial Catholic School has been the best decision for our family. Our children have benefitted greatly from the progressive learning style, as well as having a faith-based education. Our children excel in academics and also personal virtues. The atmosphere is very welcoming and family-like. We truly feel like we have input into our children's education. I love the many opportunities to volunteer and be a part of school activities. The teachers and staff are excellent. Lial is for everyone!

Posted April 15, 2014
My school is Lial and it an outstanding school for my children as well as myself and siblings as we all attended the school. The school is small enough that teachers can focus attention to students and that each student can progress forward at their own pace. The staff encourage parents to be a part of their childrens scholastic experience and if a parent has a concern to talk to the staff so that the issue can be resolved. Again, I feel that Lial is a terrific school for children to attend.

Posted April 15, 2014
I have never been associated with a school that has better communication than Lial Catholic School. My son is progressing at his own pace and he loves his teachers. I could not be happier with our choice to send my Son to Lial. It really is such a special school.

Posted April 14, 2014
LIAL school is exceptional. My son transferred there in 4th grade and his academic performance immediately skyrocketed (as noted on State Standardized Tests). I am a HUGE supporter and highly recommend this school!

Posted April 12, 2014
As a teacher, I couldn't be happier at Lial Catholic School. Our school is truly a family. The daily help of parents in the classroom setting and their support is invaluable in helping students grow and learn. The multiage, continuous progress setting allows students to shine, individually and together. Our unique setting also allows us as teachers to plan across the curriculum with greater depth and creativity. Our fine arts program is exceptional! Come to visit us and see what Lial has to offer!

Posted April 12, 2014
A beautiful school in all aspects. The teachers and staff are caring, well educated and supportive. The children are respectful of all the other students, parents and the entire Lial community. The school could use more money for technology, expansion (we have more families interested in going here than room!) and outside field trips. My children love school and miss school during vacations etc.

Posted April 12, 2014
My school is Lial Catholic School and I would rate this school a 5 star school because from top down everyone leads by example. They stand as positive moral compasses for all, and provide an environment which allows students to discover all their potential.

Posted April 12, 2014
Lial is an outstanding school in so many ways. The classroom setting provides a nurturing and challenging environment allowing the children to learn and excel at their own pace. The teachers provide a comfortable and organized environment for the kids to learn. Parents are involved in the classroom on a daily basis assisting with the learning process of the students. My daughter feels so safe and comfortable at Lial. She looks forward to attending school everyday!

Posted April 12, 2014
You know when your child wakes up and can't wait to get to school that things are GREAT there. When my child comes home daily she has so much to tell me about. It's a wonderful feeling to know how much she enjoys her time away from home. Keep up the great work LIAL !!!!

Lial Catholic School