Posted April 27, 2014
The school system does a great job. The test scores show how well the children are getting the information needed to flourish. My daughter graduated in 2013 and I was very happy with the education she received. I think they could do a better job with the athletics but I understand that is not what is important.

Posted January 12, 2009

Posted October 30, 2008

Wickliffe High School 2

Posted May 27, 2008
The High School has a few teachers that are great and are there for the kids. There are a number of the teachers I felt are not sucessful in there teaching methods and are prone to teaching towards the easier smarter kids. As in my sons case he is smart but needed to be stimulated to learn instead of being unstimulated and borde. I am glad he graduated in 2007. they have taken way to much away from the kids. arent the kids are main objective here. The guidence counclers my son had was useless in helping me direct him for his future.The school needs to redirect the way they treat students and look at the whole picture instead of just those who are high on the academic scale. We passed the levey now start managing the money right and get our kids what they deserve and need...

Posted January 14, 2008
I think that Wickliffe is a good school but there are a lot of bullys.

Posted March 07, 2007

Posted October 17, 2006
My experience with the High School along with the experience of my children have been very positive. My children are involved in extracurricular activities and have excelled academically. Both the teachers and administration are helpful and many go out of their way to ensure the safety and success of the students.

Wickliffe High School 1

Posted May 27, 2005
This school was horrible. My son attended there for 2 years. He was deaf. They had a program for the deaf that has since been shut down because it was so horrific. My son did not learn anything there. The teachers and staff were mean to him and allowed the other children to harrass, and injure him. He was frequently suspended for yelling and cursing at the children who were abusing him. My son has done better maintreamed in his regular school!

Wickliffe High School
2255 Rockefeller Rd, Wickliffe, OH  44092
Last modified Wickliffe High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wickliffe High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.