Wickliffe Middle School 3

Posted September 09, 2013
Wickliffe middle school is nothing like the elementary school, the elementary school is awesome! I hate to say it but there is alot of racism and bullying going on in Wickliffe Middle school. And the staff doesn't seem to care only if the student is white. My daughter got bullied for almost 2 years and alot of it was based on the color of her skin and her hair texture. Its the students and what their parents are teaching them at home and the staff goes along with it at the school. I'm speaking from my family personal experience with the school.

Wickliffe Middle School 4

Posted April 12, 2009

Posted February 14, 2009
I'm a student a Wickliffe Middle School. Every staff member is involved and is devoted to making us better in school and cares so much about our safety. Also, parents are really involved, PATT (parents and teachers together). I love it!!!

Posted August 12, 2008
This school is amazing. My one child has been going here for 4 years and my other has been going for 3. The above and beyond program is outright amazing. Principals and teachers are kind and curtious and always great you with a smile. Thanks Wickliffe Staff!

Posted November 03, 2007
- a former student

Posted September 12, 2007
This school is basically amazing. We have a ton of school spirit and everyone's friendly. The teacher's are excellent and help students in need. New students are welcome and will always find someplace to blend in! The cirriculum really helps you to learn and I would never go to any other school!

Wickliffe Middle School 3

Posted September 12, 2007
My daughter has been in Wickliffe Schools since 1998. I wouldn't have it any other way! They've taught her to use responsibility (something with she at first had none of) and that's helped her with her homework and all in all made her a better person. The teachers are friendly, the students help you fit right in, and the gifted and talented program had challenged my daughter immensely. 5 stars, hands down.

Posted June 15, 2007

Posted May 02, 2007

Contact Information

29240 Euclid Ave
Wickliffe, OH 44092

Wickliffe Middle School
29240 Euclid Ave, Wickliffe, OH  44092
Last modified Wickliffe Middle School is a public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wickliffe Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.