Wickliffe, OH

Posted February 17, 2010

Mater Dei Academy 0

Posted March 11, 2009
My daughters attends OLMC's pre-k program. It is the best. She has learned so much, and the teachers are very hands on and creative. WELL WORTH the money and anything you have to do to get your kids there! We love it! It makes you feel like family walking into the school, and her classroom.

Posted October 02, 2006
I have 2 children at OLMC. I am very happy with the education they have been receiving, In addition to the 3 R's, OLMC offers Spanish, Music & Computer from K-8. The teachers and students are wonderful!

Posted October 25, 2004
very satisfied with parochial curriculum. teachers are accessible and highly qualified/experienced. my wife and I feel very confident that our child is receiving quality instruction at a very affordable rate. we are also greatly appreciative of the guidance and supervision afforded our son during classtime and recess periods.

Mater Dei Academy