Willoughby Middle School 3

Posted October 24, 2013
This school is great but it needs some updates. Some of the teachers are insane and the school is falling apart.

Willoughby Middle School 2

Posted February 11, 2012
8th Grade Science teacher is wonderful Mr. Marinelli. The bully policy is a joke. All I can say is if your child gets harmed. Go DIRECTLY to the Willoughby police department. Get a real statement that is not hidden in a file. Your child is in danger at school the citizens should know this. DO NOT Speak with the in house patrol officer. Do not speak wih the principal that will he/said she said. VOTE NO. Look at the schools they are leaking. Even painesville/Euclid have new schools. The guidance counselors are a joke. Be your childs advocate. They should get rid of all teachers except marinelli. Hire new teachers that will teach and not cry how many students they have.

Posted February 11, 2012
I'm a past student of said school, and I came out alright, 4.0 GPA and honors. As for Mr. Marinelli, the only person that can think he's great is Mr. Marinelli. He told our class we would never amount to anything and never be as intelligent as him( As he had a 4.62 GPA!). So we made him cry. However I can agree that the school bully policy could use a refresher, not that there's more bullying there than your average school full of pre-teens.

Willoughby Middle School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
I am extremely disappointed in the school. Where is the discipline? They have never dealt with any bullying problems I have Presented to them. You don't mediate with a bully TAKE ACTION! Do your job. Don't lock the children out of your safe enclosed offices and leave them to fend for themselves.

Posted April 11, 2010

Posted October 25, 2008
Great school spent 2 years there and counting although it looks like a prison from the outside we won the fox 8 cool school of the week our sports teams are all undefeated and we are the only school in the district with A/C

Willoughby Middle School 4

Posted August 20, 2008
I can say that this school is a very well thought out school. all the kids there are nice. and they teacher do there best so you can succeed in your middle school years. the teachers and councilors are very helpful if you have grade problems. i was a student there until i moved, all the kids there were great. and i learned so much there. My grades were B-C. but that was because i always am just a C student but i have to let you know that was only because i only went there for half a year. I love that school and the school clubs and friends i miss. your child will meet long life friends there.

Willoughby Middle School 2

Posted December 18, 2007

Willoughby Middle School 3

Posted May 30, 2006

Willoughby Middle School 1

Posted February 07, 2005
I find it hard to express my frustration with this school's philsophy on discipline. As a parent I can only do so much to ensure good behavior, if my child is out of line at school I would expect the school to proceed with discipline for my child. Instead WMS appears to believe that if a student breaks the rules they should be rewarded with a vacation from school and should be sent home and not allowed to return to school for a set amount of time. Does this make any sense to anyone else? How was this decision made? I would have love to had seen this meeting where this was decided. How can parents work if there children are sent home for weeks at time? Well, my space is limited so I guess this is all I can say, sort of the way discipline falls short with our students

Willoughby Middle School
36901 Ridge Rd, Willoughby, OH  44094
Last modified Willoughby Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willoughby Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top