Posted July 27, 2014
I have been a student at AOA for a while and it is a great school. Everyone gets along, there is no bullying or exclusion. The teachers are very involved and help students at all times and are very good at getting back to emails and questions.

Andrews Osborne Academy 2

Posted May 24, 2014
Our child is a new student to AOA, and we are unfortunately disappointed in the whole experience. After very carefully making this decision which included student shadowing, multiple visits with the school administration, and talking to other parents who have children who graduated from AOA, we made the choice to send our daughter. Teacher quality is mixed, ranging from experienced to first year teachers. We were drawn to the Fine Arts Dept., and told that both Art and Chorus in Middle School could be taken. Art is essentially about 1 full month of the year, and choir is not a daily basis. The choir instructor is rude and demeaning, and has no place in the field of teaching. The AOA student body is mainly females, especially in the Upper School and Middle School, and many do not treat new students with kindness, respect, or dignity. There is a great deal of bullying at the school which includes exclusion, and the teachers seem to overlook this. It was indicated that courses were smaller in size, however some core classes were over 20 students. Overall, it has not been the experience which AOA strongly promotes. Clearly we regret our decision and will not be returning next year.

Posted November 18, 2013
This school is AMAZING! I have two children who attend and it is academically challenging while an environment that is fun and inclusive. My kids are thriving and the school embraces their strengths and tries to enhance them. The campus is incredible and the staff and faculty are happy and convey such a positive atmosphere. Tuition well worth it.

Posted October 25, 2009
My daughter is attending her first year of high school at AOA. She is a 5 day boarding student. I love the school thus far and have had nothing but positive experiences with the academics as well as the interpersonal relationships she has developed with the staff. In this case, you get what you pay for.

Andrews Osborne Academy 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Excellent education, great student-teacher ratio, involved teachers, parents and students. Could not ask for more.

Posted May 27, 2009
My daughter is finishing her first year there, and it was great. The faculty is extremely pleasant and found that the teachers are very approachable. Me and my wife feel it was a blessing for her to attend this school. The culture, education and overall feel is comfortable. The campus has a college feel and beautiful grounds. We have nothing bad to say about this school and would recommend it highly!

Andrews Osborne Academy 3

Posted March 29, 2009
I believe Andrews has changed from what made it great as a girls school to one whose only focus is the elementary students. ' The boarding students, who pay quite alot to go there, are ignored by the administration. The Head of School would never call me back when I had an issue to discuss with him. It has been a disappoint.

Posted January 18, 2009

Posted January 08, 2009

Posted December 29, 2007
i attended the andrews school for my ninth grade year mostly for the equestrian part of it but i was shocked by its excellent education program and wonderful teachers i will never forget my year there and i will always miss it and i wish i could have finished school there

Andrews Osborne Academy
38588 Mentor Avenue, Willoughby, OH  44094
Last modified Andrews Osborne Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Andrews Osborne Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.