Posted November 18, 2013
Love love love this school! My children love to go every day and the staff is fabulous. Staff and families are so friendly, they welcome you as part of the Willo-Hill family. We have tried other area schools, public and private and have been greatly disappointed with all but this one. A completely Christ centered loving environment for children while getting an excellent education. My husband graduated from Willo-Hill so I hope and pray there will be a high school established again soon because we don't want to go anywhere else!

Posted January 03, 2013
I have had a great career in public education but we chose to send our children to a Christian school. Today they are sending their own children to Christian schools - which was very affirming to us. I am at WHCS on a regular basis. I love the atmosphere; the joy I see in the staff and children; the academic excellence I see in my grandchildren who attend there. WHCS is truly Christ centered and family focused.

Posted March 01, 2012
We found Willo-Hill through the internet. Almost four yeaars later, we can say that we have been very satisfied with the leadership and staff at Willo-Hill. Our children love to go to school and they are learning so much. I am amazed at their reading levels. Most importantly, they are learning to love and follow Jesus. Friends who were visiting, recently, were impressed with the level of depth in our conversations about spiritual things. We are so thankful for Willo-Hill.

Posted January 12, 2010
I went to Willo Hill for High school back when there was one. I loved it there then so when it came time to pick a school for my kids I was so glad when we moved back to the area and sent them there. My kids were having a hard time and hated school. Now they love it and are excited to go. I can't believe how much they are learning. My younger ones can't wait to go to school as they see the fun they are having. They are right on track with their cousins at public school and still learn about God not just from us and family but now from their friends and teachers. Two weeks ago my 7 yr old daughter asked to get saved and baptized. I am so excited. She was excited to share with her class too!

Posted November 04, 2009
Reviews are not the way to make a decision regarding your child's education. When all is said and done the decision you make should be one lead by God through prayer. Willo-Hill is a great school. I have sent 3 children through their doors and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. There were times when I didn't like certain things (and there will be no matter where you go), but I always trusted God and new that WHCS was where He wanted my children. There are no perfect schools. There are no perfect teachers/ administrators. There are no perfect parents/ students. But there is one perfect God who will not mis-lead you. I am cautious when I read negative comments. Those who are unhappy and cannot leave graciously (without negative comments) show poor character.

Willo-Hill Christian School 0

Posted July 29, 2009
Great School! New Principal Sperry is Fabulous. The students & families love her. Teachers are Super, Most little ones are reading by half way thru kindergarten. Very open door policy, lots of interaction with families. All 5 of my children have gone here. It is a Great elementary school. Your precious little ones are not exposed to the behaviors of highschool students. They also are not exposed to teenage drivers in parking lots that they may be walking in. Some things to consider when you explore schools that are K-12. Consistant policies. Many after school clubs to engage all students. Ski club, Karate, Equestrian,Cooking, Swim. All students are given an opportunity to participate in team sports. They do not cut players, then ask home schooled students to play. Very Intentially Christian!

Posted July 29, 2009
This school was the best school I have ever gone to they have good leadership and if you guys have anything to say be nice about it.

Posted July 22, 2009
Excellent School! I would highly recommend this school for students who want a superior education and for parents that can disregard former parents that bad mouth this excellent education institution. Some former parents are just cronic complainers who instigate problems where ever they go.

Willo-Hill Christian School 0

Posted July 21, 2009
I would not recommend this school to anyone. The board and church is something to avoid. As a parent I would find a strong alternative in another school.

Willo-Hill Christian School 1

Posted July 01, 2009
A very clicky run school and has gone down hill. Not a very christian school anymore.

Contact Information

4200 State Route 306
Willoughby, OH 44094

Willo-Hill Christian School
4200 State Route 306, Willoughby, OH  44094
Last modified Willo-Hill Christian School is a private school that serves grades PK-6
Willo-Hill Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.