PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

I sent both of my boys to PreK and Kindergarten at Willo-Hill and they loved it. The teachers and staff are excellent. They are truly committed to the kids and their learning. My kindergartener was reading within a few months! The atmosphere is very friendly and loving with a lot of school events and functions. I think what makes this school successful is that the parents are all involved and very helpful. I am sending them again this year and we are all excited for the new year ahead!

I am a parent of three and soon to be four students enrolled in Willo-Hill Christian School. We are pleased with the quality of the teachers and the commitment that they bring to teaching our children. There is a strong Christian World View throughout the culture of the school which reinforces the Bible teaching we give at home. My children have all excelled in academics in the school. My children are excited to participate in the accelerated reading program and consistently read several levels above their grade level. My older child has enjoyed Math club, Science camp, and the many opportunities that the has been offered. For being a smaller school with small class sizes, they offer individualized attention and strive to push each student to reach their maximum level of excellence. We are pleased and thank the Lord to be able to send our children to a balanced Bible believing teaching school. Although we have not been involved in Sports, there is opportunity to participate in team sports at Willo-Hill......

This school is a blessing to all who attend! They are christ centered and focused and the staff love the children like their own! My son has gone here for three years and I have nothing bad to say! Willohill has become our second family. The things the children learn spiritually and academically are far more and beyond all I had hoped for enrolling my son in this school. We love Willohill!!

Willo-Hill is outstanding in their curriculum. Our twin boys are in Kindergarten and are able to read and write within their first year. It was truly amazing to see them excel. The staff goes over and above to cater to the kids. I am glad to make the right choice for our kids future.

Love love love this school! My children love to go every day and the staff is fabulous. Staff and families are so friendly, they welcome you as part of the Willo-Hill family. We have tried other area schools, public and private and have been greatly disappointed with all but this one. A completely Christ centered loving environment for children while getting an excellent education. My husband graduated from Willo-Hill so I hope and pray there will be a high school established again soon because we don't want to go anywhere else!

I have had a great career in public education but we chose to send our children to a Christian school. Today they are sending their own children to Christian schools - which was very affirming to us. I am at WHCS on a regular basis. I love the atmosphere; the joy I see in the staff and children; the academic excellence I see in my grandchildren who attend there. WHCS is truly Christ centered and family focused.

We found Willo-Hill through the internet. Almost four yeaars later, we can say that we have been very satisfied with the leadership and staff at Willo-Hill. Our children love to go to school and they are learning so much. I am amazed at their reading levels. Most importantly, they are learning to love and follow Jesus. Friends who were visiting, recently, were impressed with the level of depth in our conversations about spiritual things. We are so thankful for Willo-Hill.

I went to Willo Hill for High school back when there was one. I loved it there then so when it came time to pick a school for my kids I was so glad when we moved back to the area and sent them there. My kids were having a hard time and hated school. Now they love it and are excited to go. I can't believe how much they are learning. My younger ones can't wait to go to school as they see the fun they are having. They are right on track with their cousins at public school and still learn about God not just from us and family but now from their friends and teachers. Two weeks ago my 7 yr old daughter asked to get saved and baptized. I am so excited. She was excited to share with her class too!

Reviews are not the way to make a decision regarding your child's education. When all is said and done the decision you make should be one lead by God through prayer. Willo-Hill is a great school. I have sent 3 children through their doors and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. There were times when I didn't like certain things (and there will be no matter where you go), but I always trusted God and new that WHCS was where He wanted my children. There are no perfect schools. There are no perfect teachers/ administrators. There are no perfect parents/ students. But there is one perfect God who will not mis-lead you. I am cautious when I read negative comments. Those who are unhappy and cannot leave graciously (without negative comments) show poor character.

Great School! New Principal Sperry is Fabulous. The students & families love her. Teachers are Super, Most little ones are reading by half way thru kindergarten. Very open door policy, lots of interaction with families. All 5 of my children have gone here. It is a Great elementary school. Your precious little ones are not exposed to the behaviors of highschool students. They also are not exposed to teenage drivers in parking lots that they may be walking in. Some things to consider when you explore schools that are K-12. Consistant policies. Many after school clubs to engage all students. Ski club, Karate, Equestrian,Cooking, Swim. All students are given an opportunity to participate in team sports. They do not cut players, then ask home schooled students to play. Very Intentially Christian!

Last modified Willo-Hill Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6