Bad
Good

I have been in Triway most of my life, except for 7th when I went to Orrville. I would like to say, it has become horrible. There is no air conditioning even though sometimes the rooms are in the 90's. The roof leaks and there is limited space in places. Also, although they claim that there is no bullying, it has some of the worst bullying that I've seen. When I went to Orrville, I was astonished to see little to no bullying. Finally, the teachers. It feels that they show up to just do their job, not try and help. If you don't get a lesson, you're done. You have no future. So, there are many things that they can approve in my opinion. Hopefully Wooster is better since I am transferring there.

I attended this school all my life and in my opinion, it was the best school. I attended the local career center as well, but the way Triway teachers care for their students is what I loved about my time there.

Last modified Triway High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.