Bad
Good

Worthington Estates Elementary School 5

Posted June 09, 2011
My son has been through kindergarten and 1st grade and we've had a wonderful experience. His 1st grade teacher recognized his strong ability in math and responded by giving him the 2nd grade math homework. The music program is top notch. A new principal has just started and I'm hoping he has the leadership skills to continue the WES tradition of excellence!

Worthington Estates Elementary School 1

Posted February 10, 2009
Last year, my daughter had a motivated first year teacher who saw the potential in my daughter and challenged her appropriately. My daughter did very well. This teacher was organized and on-top of her students' needs. However, my daughter is not being challenged this year. I know my daughter needs higher level thinking work, yet this has not been given to her, despite the counselor's advise to it. The administration is not supporting us in this process. We will be moving our daughter to an online charter school so she can learn at her pace.

Worthington Estates Elementary School 4

Posted April 12, 2007
My son is in the First Grade and he loves WES. The PTA does a wonderful job with providing extracurricular activities and both teachers he has had have been very caring and attentive.

Worthington Estates Elementary School 5

Posted March 20, 2007
We have had children at this school for 10 years and have had an excellent experience. The staff is enthusiastic and accessible. My children have all enjoyed the school music programs. I find there is no lack of parent volunteers and the PTA is active with many activities throughout the year. I also feel this school is more economically diverse than some of the others in the area and believe this has had a positive influence on my children's ability to see the world realistically.

Worthington Estates Elementary School 3

Posted September 18, 2006
I feel there is a strong leading in academics. There is alot of encouragement to do well. I do think the school could grow in the area of diversity. I would like to see children with all abilities educated together,with the supports they need to succeed.

Worthington Estates Elementary School 4

Posted January 19, 2006
Friendly staff and students. The curriculam is a little different than the usual and is challenging. My daughter is in 3rd grade and is already learning geometry princples. They offer art, computer lab, climing wall in gym and offer many educational activities.

Worthington Estates Elementary School
6760 Rieber St, Worthington, OH  43085
Last modified Worthington Estates Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.