Posted November 05, 2014
This school has the snobbiest, most obnoxious parents. To proclaim themselves followers of Christ, is laughable at best. Unfortunately their children get bussed to our school for pick up. Every parent at my child's school who has had the misfortune of encountering them dislikes them. They act like they own our school and refuse to follow the rules despite numerous "reminders." Today I witnessed one cuss out my neighbor for nicely asking her to move her SUV from in front of the mailbox and driveway so that the mailman who was down the street could deliver her mail, and she did this in front of several small children. The woman then went on to say how much better she is than all of us public school parents because, and this IS a quote, "My husband makes a lot of money. Thank God my children don't go to your school." Well lady, you broke a Commandment when you took the Lord's name in vain and I hope you are going to confession. I am thankful your child attends St Michael's because they are not anywhere near my child, and they obviously need better moral guidance since they aren't receiving it at home. Hopefully they are getting it here.

Posted October 15, 2014
The academic instruction as well as the religious component at St. Michael School are top notch. My children love St. Michael School, and we feel a truly amazing sense of family there. Parents are encouraged to get involved throughout the school, and the atmosphere is full of life. Students are kind and courteous, and staff members are very responsive and helpful. The preschool program at St. Michael is fantastic - academically challenging but also nurturing. My daughter is excited for preschool every day!

Posted October 15, 2014
St. Michael School has been a great fit for our family. Tons of opportunities for parents and kids to be involved. The families we have created relationships with have even amazing and rewarding. So glad we picked SMS!!

Posted October 01, 2014
I have been a staff member at St. Michael School for over three years now. The Community is incredibly supportive of the education happening within the walls of this school. Students are eager to learn academically and have thrived within the differentiated environment provided by the teachers. They want to be the best they can be by living the virtues. I'm proud to belong to St. Michael's!

St. Michael School 4

Posted April 03, 2014
After 3 quarters at SMS I am happy with the education my child is receiving both academically and spiritually. We picked SMS because of it's strong teaching of religion combined with great academic expectations. The principal is very present and willing to listen to any concerns a parent has. We hare very happy with our decision, as is our child.

Posted July 16, 2013
I am very concerned. With the change in administration several years ago, the school went from a spiritual, religious AND academic school to only a school focused on religion. Academics have clearly fallen. Teachers have changed dramatically. The school is just a shell of what it use to be. You would be in error paying tuition for a mundane education. In this day and age, you need faith AND academics... It's not here!

Posted February 27, 2013
We moved to Columbus two weeks before the 2012-2013 school year. We meet with many different Catholic Schools and discovered that St. Michael's School was the best. We specifically moved to Worthington so that our children could be close to St. Michael's School/Church. We were so happy to see a Church and a school moving to be more conservative when so many are trying to be more open to social pressures. If you want your children to be grounded in their faith, well educated, and respectful young adults you will choose this Parish and this school.

Posted September 09, 2012
The new administration lacks a combined focus of academics and religion. Religiously it is extremely traditional... academically it has fallen to sub-par. In the last two years the staff has changed dramatically and now does not have a enrichment/gifted program nor an algebra program. The enrollment now is under 500 (previously over 570). Very disappointing in this day and age of a need for strong academics... need to included both.

Posted August 20, 2012
We moved to Ohio 1 year ago. We reviewed and interviewed 5 different Catholic schools. The reasons we chose SMS was because of the friendly and helpful secretaries, the Sisters (Domincan Sisters), school size, and respectful students. We were very impressed with the academics this year. The reasons we send our children to Catholic school is for Faith, Respect and Safety. In our opinion this school was outstanding in all of those areas. I love that this school instills a love of faith, a genuine respect for others and a staff that is contiuously looking to help the student. We feel very, very blessed to have the Domincan Sisters. There are 4 of them, they are in full habit and so wonderful to be around. The children are shown a love of God daily. There aren't enough words to describe how much we love it here. I'm quite sure it was why we ended up in Ohio. Our kids love it too.

Posted January 09, 2012
Didn't know how bad this school was academically until we transferred my child to a public school. Math and Science both lacking in this school. Class size is another issue here.

St. Michael School