Worthington, OH

Posted February 27, 2015
Sending our daughter to the St. Michael preschool was one of our best parenting decisions! She has grown so much spiritually and academically. She loves preschool and we are confident she'll be ready for the challenges ahead in kindergarten and beyond.

Posted December 01, 2014
I am very thankful for St. Michael and there commitment to outstanding academics and authentic Catholic teaching. Having the Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist is a true blessing! This makes us unique to other Catholic schools in the area and really sets us apart.
2 people found this helpful

Posted December 01, 2014
We feel blessed that our kids are at St. Michael. The teachers and families are wonderful. The education is excellent but most importantly, Christ is at the center of their education. We started in a good public school system and we knew there was something missing... spirituality.
3 people found this helpful

Posted November 26, 2014
I couldn't imagine a better learning environment or family atmosphere than St Michael. Both of our kids love going to school and are embracing all aspects of their church life.

Posted November 25, 2014
If you want teachers who truly care and work as hard as it takes to meet your child's needs, this is where you want to go! I've never met a more caring group of people who take their jobs so seriously! My children have been receiving a great education year after year!

Posted October 15, 2014
The academic instruction as well as the religious component at St. Michael School are top notch. My children love St. Michael School, and we feel a truly amazing sense of family there. Parents are encouraged to get involved throughout the school, and the atmosphere is full of life. Students are kind and courteous, and staff members are very responsive and helpful. The preschool program at St. Michael is fantastic - academically challenging but also nurturing. My daughter is excited for preschool every day!

Posted October 01, 2014
I have been a staff member at St. Michael School for over three years now. The Community is incredibly supportive of the education happening within the walls of this school. Students are eager to learn academically and have thrived within the differentiated environment provided by the teachers. They want to be the best they can be by living the virtues. I'm proud to belong to St. Michael's!

St. Michael School 4

Posted April 03, 2014
After 3 quarters at SMS I am happy with the education my child is receiving both academically and spiritually. We picked SMS because of it's strong teaching of religion combined with great academic expectations. The principal is very present and willing to listen to any concerns a parent has. We hare very happy with our decision, as is our child.

St. Michael School 1

Posted July 16, 2013
I am very concerned. With the change in administration several years ago, the school went from a spiritual, religious AND academic school to only a school focused on religion. Academics have clearly fallen. Teachers have changed dramatically. The school is just a shell of what it use to be. You would be in error paying tuition for a mundane education. In this day and age, you need faith AND academics... It's not here!
3 people found this helpful

Posted February 27, 2013
We moved to Columbus two weeks before the 2012-2013 school year. We meet with many different Catholic Schools and discovered that St. Michael's School was the best. We specifically moved to Worthington so that our children could be close to St. Michael's School/Church. We were so happy to see a Church and a school moving to be more conservative when so many are trying to be more open to social pressures. If you want your children to be grounded in their faith, well educated, and respectful young adults you will choose this Parish and this school.
2 people found this helpful