Worthington, OH

Worthington Christian Schools K-12 5

Posted June 03, 2015
This is one of the best schools ever. Sure it's small and maybe they need more room, but the academics are challenging and help teach Christ in all subjects. For those who said they don't want new students, they do but they simply don't have enough room, they are using modulars for the middle school, but that is changing this year. They are becoming a better school and I hope you consider sending your child here. I have learned so much from this school, from life lessons to meeting my future husband and my best friend for life.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 03, 2015
All of the teachers finish their lessons for the year. Only a few teachers need fired lol just kidding they are all wonderful.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted June 03, 2015
They don't give homework on Wednesday night for those who have youth group. Most every teacher gives in class time to complete.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 03, 2015
A very good school and teaches plenty of life lessons I couldn't have learned more from other places.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 03, 2015
Definitely makes sure that students respect until the last day of school. Three days from the last day of school, a kid had to be kicked out of band class for being disrespectful. At the middle school, they have their own discipline principle.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 03, 2015
I met my husband and best friend for life here. My friend and I had so many fights so we went to our teachers and they helped us.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 03, 2015
Teaches Christ in all they do, and is the most caring environment. Teachers are willing to skip class to talk about modern day problems.

Worthington Christian Schools K-12 1

Posted February 16, 2014
I completely agree with the post from June 2013. We had the same experience. We will choose a more welcoming, Christ-centered school for our children.

Worthington Christian Schools K-12 1

Posted June 28, 2013
Clearly this school is full to capacity, after multiple attempts to get a a hold of a live human being, via a website inquiry, multiple telephone calls to "Lisa" the admissions coordinator, and emails, with no response we have chosen another school. This school must not want new students in any way shape or form to be able to ignore so many attempts at contact. Tree of Life was more than willing to talk to our family within 24 hours of contact, and was incredibly professional. Do not consider this school if you are looking to enroll a new student up to 4 months before the start of the school year, perhaps more, as they do not seem to have the ability to return calls or emails under ANY circumstances.

Worthington Christian Schools K-12 5

Posted December 07, 2009
Intellectually sound, very good faculty and administration, excellent community of families, faithful to Christian education. Highly recommended.

6670 Worthington Galena Road, Worthington, OH  43085
Last modified Worthington Christian Schools K-12 is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Worthington Christian Schools K-12 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top