Posted February 20, 2012
My oldest came to Wyoming Middle School after attending private school through fourth grade. Honestly, I have to say that WMS does a better job than the private school did. I had concerns about moving to such a small, tight knit community, but the kids have welcomed the new kid right into their group of friends. I'm impressed with the character and kindness of my son's peer group. While the school definitely seeks high academic success, the real secret weapon of WMS is the community. The parents are involved and stress the importance of education at home. Simply, kids go to school with other kids who are expected to behave and perform well at school. The entire community demands and promotes success in the schools. The instruction is straight forward and the teachers are dedicated and kind. Yes, there is some overemphasis on the blasted tests for a month preceding the tests in the Spring, but that is the piece of evidence that everyone looks at when evaluating and comparing schools. It is kind of a necessary evil and honestly, it is the way of the world.

Posted December 09, 2010
I am a student here at Wyoming and I could not wish for a better place to learn. I am in double-accelerated math and, through Wyoming, have won awards for my writing. This school and community couldn't be better.

Wyoming Middle School 0

Posted May 24, 2009
i am a student here and have been all my life and love it here. it's been a great learning experience. Friendly and awesome!! Go Cowboys!:-)

Wyoming Middle School 4

Posted April 09, 2009
Still above average but barely. The school gets the job done. The curriculum is good but too much emphasis is places on standardized testing. The fifth grade does a wonderful job of transitioning students from grade to middle school. Unfortunately, the whole district is not what it used to be. It is moving towards the average range from the excellent district it was. Because of the emphasis on standardized testing, the district is creating average students instead of fostering excellence.

Wyoming Middle School 4

Posted January 25, 2006
I am a new parent at this school. I am very impressed with the music program. We were blown away the first time we went to a middle school concert. There were more kids in the 5th grade strings than the combined strings and band at our previous school. The counselor has been a tremendous help in my son's transition to the new school. I am impressed with the quality of the teachers we have been exposed to so far. The level and amount of extracurriculars is impressive. We are very pleased and excited about the future years.

Posted February 21, 2004
it is the best school ever

Wyoming Middle School
17 Wyoming Ave, Wyoming, OH  45215
Last modified Wyoming Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wyoming Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.