Bad
Good

Xenia City Schools are great overall in my opinion. I attended Simon Kenton, Warner, and Xenia High School graduating in 01. My child is enrolled at Tecumseh Elementary and seems to really like it. I'm very impressed with the current teachers and leaders of this school. The academics are top notch. Xenia also offers great division 1 sports teams. Attending k-12 at this system I tend to question the low rankings. I know quite a few graduates who have very successful jobs.

Xenia High School did not prepare me for college. The teachers either did not know how to teach in a way conducive to the students, or did not care to enhance our learning. Besides the shining stars, like Mr. Richey, Mr. Marrinan, Mr. Gray, Mrs. Smith (may she rest in peace), and Mrs. Miller, the staff at XHS was woefully uninformed. XHS only offered 5 AP classes, which was not helpful when it came time for me to fit 2 majors and a minor into 4 years in college. Mr. Manley was the best, most caring teacher at XHS, and after he left, the theater program went down the drain thanks to an incompetent new instructor.

I have attended four high schools before I graduated from the Greene County Career Center this year, Xenia High School is by far the worst I have ever attended. The staff in the office treated my family poorly as I registered for my classes at their school, acting exasperated just to have to do their job. They treat students who aren't their favorites like second-class citizens.

I feel its an excellent school! Many people dont give xenia enough credit, just because of there backround. I still believe that its the best school around here!

a good school, i feel it doesn't get children ready for college.

Last modified Xenia High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.