Xenia, OH
Students enrolled: 1,597

Xenia High School 2

Posted May 02, 2015
Xenia High School did not prepare me for college. The teachers either did not know how to teach in a way conducive to the students, or did not care to enhance our learning. Besides the shining stars, like Mr. Richey, Mr. Marrinan, Mr. Gray, Mrs. Smith (may she rest in peace), and Mrs. Miller, the staff at XHS was woefully uninformed. XHS only offered 5 AP classes, which was not helpful when it came time for me to fit 2 majors and a minor into 4 years in college. Mr. Manley was the best, most caring teacher at XHS, and after he left, the theater program went down the drain thanks to an incompetent new instructor.

Xenia High School 2

Posted May 20, 2013
I have attended four high schools before I graduated from the Greene County Career Center this year, Xenia High School is by far the worst I have ever attended. The staff in the office treated my family poorly as I registered for my classes at their school, acting exasperated just to have to do their job. They treat students who aren't their favorites like second-class citizens.

Xenia High School 5

Posted September 21, 2007
I feel its an excellent school! Many people dont give xenia enough credit, just because of there backround. I still believe that its the best school around here!

Xenia High School 4

Posted March 05, 2007
a good school, i feel it doesn't get children ready for college.

Xenia High School 5

Posted June 05, 2006
Xenia High is a great school to send your child to. The teachers take the time to teach the students what they need to know for the future they don't just send work home and expect the student to understand it come test time. For a math teacher at Xenia High you want your child to go through either Mrs. Barta or Mrs. Kussaye they are the best there is and for English teachers either Miss Duff or Mrs. Kuhlke. Mr.Ogan is a great German teacher if you want your child to learn German. Mr. Snyder is the best social studies teacher you find. He makes it fun.

Xenia High School 3

Posted September 25, 2005
There are many diffrent activities for the kids to get involved in. The academic plan is very good. Although I see very little parent involvement, I still find this school to be a very good one.

Xenia High School 3

Posted August 31, 2005
I think the school is too crowded! ^_^

Xenia High School 4

Posted August 24, 2005
Xenia High School offers a lot of additional activities. The teachers are interested in the students goals and are more than willing to help. However, as a former student (with in the past 5 years) I will say that as a Senior not only myself but additional students would have liked a little more guidance with college from the guidance counselor. I would recommend learning as much as you can on your own about different colleges. Make an educated decision and do not rely on someone else.

Xenia High School
303 Kinsey Rd, Xenia, OH  45385
Last modified Xenia High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Xenia High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top