Posted May 21, 2011
NCS is a great school! My daughter attended 2 years of preschool and Kindergarten there and it was a wonderful experience. She learned a lot both academically and spiritually. The teachers are a group of caring individuals who really love the kids and want to see them grow in every way. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 25, 2011
My daughter attended this school from preschool, and recently graduated from the highschool. She scored exceptionally well on the ACT for college, and I credit her teachers at NCS for that. The teachers were always friendly and caring, they are like a family. My daughter is building her life on a good, Christian foundation in a great part because of the positive influence of this school and teachers who exemplified Christ.

Xenia Nazarene Christian School 0

Posted November 24, 2009
We just love this school Our daughter started Kindergarten there this year and she is doing great! She loves everything about going to school & the teacher is awesome. My only complaint is the lack of communication with the office staff at times but they've been wonderful to work with. I'd highly recommend the school They get their education plus spiritual education & that's what we wanted!

Xenia Nazarene Christian School 1

Posted April 24, 2009

Xenia Nazarene Christian School 4

Xenia Nazarene Christian School 2

Posted April 21, 2009
I have attended Xenia Nazarene Christian for 3 years . I began attending in 8th grade. There are a select few teachers, and staff that i think have the qualities and leadership to work here. There are others who need to retire, or learn to communicate and get along with the students better. I am satisfied with the students that come here , but agree with the other parents that our school needs to offer more extra cirricular activities and more involvment. We have some pretty uncalled for rules , and others that are necessary. Over all , this isn't too bad of a school , but i would prefer being in a larger highschool with more to offer.

Xenia Nazarene Christian School 3

Posted March 03, 2009

Xenia Nazarene Christian School 0

Posted November 22, 2008
My son attended school at Xenia NCS from preschool through 9th grade. I think the elementary and middle school programs are wonderful, but was disappointed with the high school level. The staff was not impressive. There were some inexperienced teachers and some that needed to retire. There is a new principal now so maybe things have changed, but I couldn't risk my childs academic career to wait and find out.

Posted September 09, 2007

Xenia Nazarene Christian School
1204 W 2nd St, Xenia, OH  45385
Last modified Xenia Nazarene Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Xenia Nazarene Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.