Bad
Good

My daughter attended Summit - she just graduated from high school/career center, but never would have made it if it weren't for the wonderful people at Summit Academy.

Summit inXenia has made such a big differnece in my boys life. The teachers rock. Mr Harty has a kind heart with the kids. Wow what a school

I have nothing but praise for Summit Academy!! It has made my child WANT to go to school as oppose to fighting with her everyday to go to school. The teachers are A number 1 and work with the family as a team so your child can reach their goals.

We have had the same experience. I thank God for this school everyday. We had nothing but trouble with regular public schools. He had done wonderful here. He is not only at grade level but beyond. Thier teachers are the best and do a great job with all the children.

My son was failing miserably in public school. Since he has gone to Summit he has gone from f's to b-c's. I am truly lucky the staff is wonderful and able to support not just my son but the family with his education. I Thank God everyday for this school!

This is an amazing school! Since day one, my daughter has been transformed. Our family has grown considerably as well. We have all learned SO MUCH. For the first time ever, my daughter is at grade level, she is comfortable with herself, and has even learned adjustment techniques that have made every day life happier and healthier for all of us. She has been a student at Summit for 2 1/2 years now. It is well worth the drive (we live 45 minutes away)and the teaching/ot/st staff are worth their weight in gold. Finding Summit has been a tremendous blessing for our entire family.

Last modified Summit Academy-Xenia is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.