Xenia, OH

Posted March 29, 2011
I have been a Student at XC since pre-school. I am now a senior, and am so blessed and thankful for my education. I have made so many friends, and the teachers and staff interact with the students so much. the oppertunities have been great, and I have been able to take mission trips around the world, and serve the community locally. I will never be able to repay my parents for their sacrafices to send me to Xenia Christian. I am so grateful.

Posted August 28, 2009
Xenia Christian is a great school that I would recommend to anyone. They have trully integrated Biblical education and dedicated Christian teachers. 95% of the students go on to higher education. The parent communication has been really good, and I feel like they are partnering with me in educating my daughter.

Xenia Christian School 1

Posted April 29, 2009

Posted December 06, 2008

Xenia Christian School 0

Posted July 18, 2008
I have observed this high school for 20 years. The educators are personable and strive to give the students a well rounded, high quality education. Test scores are at the top of the local percentiles. The sports facility is college level and equals average participation. Many students have the mentoring attitude both giving and receiving. Learning excellance.

Xenia Christian School 4

Posted November 10, 2004
The elementary school is great. The teachers care about the children and communicate with the parents. The quality of the curriculum far exceeds that of the public school system.

Xenia Christian School
1101 John Wesley Ave, Xenia, OH  45385
Last modified Xenia Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Xenia Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top