K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I have been a Student at XC since pre-school. I am now a senior, and am so blessed and thankful for my education. I have made so many friends, and the teachers and staff interact with the students so much. the oppertunities have been great, and I have been able to take mission trips around the world, and serve the community locally. I will never be able to repay my parents for their sacrafices to send me to Xenia Christian. I am so grateful.

Xenia Christian is a great school that I would recommend to anyone. They have trully integrated Biblical education and dedicated Christian teachers. 95% of the students go on to higher education. The parent communication has been really good, and I feel like they are partnering with me in educating my daughter.

I have observed this high school for 20 years. The educators are personable and strive to give the students a well rounded, high quality education. Test scores are at the top of the local percentiles. The sports facility is college level and equals average participation. Many students have the mentoring attitude both giving and receiving. Learning excellance.

Last modified Xenia Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12