Bad
Good

My son goes here and it is a good school lots of activities and the education is going in the right direction.

I think this school is amazing, because the amazing, kind teachers are 'on top' of things inside and outside of the classroom. They get to know the students, and connect with the students on many different levels. In fact, they changed my life when I was going through a rough time after losing my mother. The teacher quality is amazing, the principals are also very great! The 8th grade principal is one of the kindest persons I have ever met! I don't know the other principals very well, but they seem very kind as well. I believe there is alot of opportunities for parental involvement, through scheduled meetings for a group directed towards guardians. The academic programs are also great, as the teachers are quick to help and are always reasonable. When the work is too difficult, they will give you tips and it is completely up to the student whether the work is challenging or not, as it all comes down to listening and study. The academics are reasonably challenging.

i go to austintown middle school and it is a wonderful school.........i love it!!!!!!!!!! it has wonderful teachers,outstanding staff and principals,and the students are nice and as good as can be.

My grandson really likes this school. He is always excited about the new things he learns and never wants to miss a day!!

My son loves his school, he learns a lot there AND he loves going to school every day!

Austintown Middle School breeds bullies and there is definately not stern enough punishments to deter this behavior.

I will graduate from Fitch High School in June of 2009. I attended AMS all through middle school. At AMS is where I was pushed to excell. At AMS they give you options to help your talent, push you academically, and treat you like the adult your trying to become. I attended AMS when it was located on Mahoning Avenue(the OLD AMS) not the new one. The teaching staff is exceptional. The new building is high tech with lights that are motion sensored, smart boards in every room, brand new - everything including desks and computers. The students are offered a wide range of extracurriculars and classes/clubs to participate in. You are prepared to enter high school. Thank you to all of my amazing teachers who helped me become who I am today.

Last modified Austintown Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.