Posted December 12, 2011
I am a student at Boardman Center Middle School. I think BCMS is the best middle school ever. The teachers are great as well as the students. GO CENTER!

Posted April 16, 2010
My daughter adores Center Middle School. The teachers are amazing and the curriculum is top notch.

Posted October 12, 2009
Im a kid that goes here and I love it so much everyone is so nice and the teachers are the best at teaching Go BCMS!!!

Boardman Center Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My husband is an educator at this school and we have a 12 year old boy attending 6th grade at Center Middle School! The staff is excellent!

Posted August 12, 2007

Boardman Center Middle School 4

Posted November 09, 2006
We moved to Boardman five years ago and my children have been soaring ever since. I believe the attitude in the parents and children have a great deal to do with the success our children are going to have in education. Boardman Schools and Center Middle School have been there for my children from the start. Although there are State requirements, my children still get individualized help and attention from each of their teachers. I have two children with IEP's and one has moved back into the classroom! My children have shown improvement through their years at Boardman. I think the teachers try hard and do a great job. The teachers and all staff should be rewarded! Thank You Boardman Schools and Boardman Center Middle School.

Boardman Center Middle School 3

Posted February 16, 2006
Our son attends Boardman Center Middle School. The teachers have been wonderful to deal with and they are trying their best to help our son. He has ADHD and is in the IEP program. He is easily distracted and influenced. He's barely passing with low D's, they may as well be U's. The School has to meet certain criterias for the state. I feel the school is more concerned with meeting the states criteria, than doing the right thing for our sons education. The No Child Left Behind act really doesn't protect kids with these kinds of disabilities. It only enforces the schools to push these kids through to graduate. I do not feel the regular class room setting is right these kids. I feel the school should provide a program that would be more benificial to their ways of learning. Thank You

Posted April 26, 2005
If your looking for football, basketball, or any other sport, this is the place to go. It also passed 17/18 of the school credits. It was also rated one of the top middle schools in Ohio. They also will make you pass if your on a sports team. I personally know Tom Draper, the football coach there and he helped my student get the best grades he has ever gotten. This is the best middle school you can possibly go to.

Boardman Center Middle School 2

Posted April 11, 2005

Boardman Center Middle School
7410 Market St, Youngstown, OH  44512
Last modified Boardman Center Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boardman Center Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.