Bad
Good

I am a student at Boardman Center Middle School. I think BCMS is the best middle school ever. The teachers are great as well as the students. GO CENTER!

My daughter adores Center Middle School. The teachers are amazing and the curriculum is top notch.

Im a kid that goes here and I love it so much everyone is so nice and the teachers are the best at teaching Go BCMS!!!

My husband is an educator at this school and we have a 12 year old boy attending 6th grade at Center Middle School! The staff is excellent!

We moved to Boardman five years ago and my children have been soaring ever since. I believe the attitude in the parents and children have a great deal to do with the success our children are going to have in education. Boardman Schools and Center Middle School have been there for my children from the start. Although there are State requirements, my children still get individualized help and attention from each of their teachers. I have two children with IEP's and one has moved back into the classroom! My children have shown improvement through their years at Boardman. I think the teachers try hard and do a great job. The teachers and all staff should be rewarded! Thank You Boardman Schools and Boardman Center Middle School.

Last modified Boardman Center Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.