Posted February 25, 2011
I've had 3 kids in this school so far (total of 13 years between the 3) and we love it! The principal learns every child's name, cares for them, and is very approachable. The teachers have been wonderful (save 1) and our kids love going to school each day. We're moving soon and Robinwood will be a tough act to follow. Upgrades this past year include a new wing with music room, art room, classrooms, and all-new flooring throughout the school. Recently made the building more energy-efficient by downscaling windows.

Posted February 07, 2011
My kids have been to schools all over this country. We were a military family. Now that we do not move around we wanted to find a good school for our kids. I can say without a doubt in my mind this is the best school we have ever had our kids enrolled in. This school goes above and beyond what you can imagine. No concern is ignored. The teachers and staff take great joy in teaching children. We have an autistic son and they have also been extremely proactive in his special needs. I can not say enough about this wonderful blessing. It is a jewel! The principal is to be commended. Thank you for caring about the kids.

Robinwood Lane Elementary School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
This school is one of the best I have seen in a long time. The teachers and principle all work together to make all the children love to go to school.This is such a nice little school. My grandaughter went there and I know for sure how wonderful this school really is. This school ranks a 10 in my book!

Posted April 30, 2009

Posted June 16, 2008

Robinwood Lane Elementary School 3

Posted May 31, 2006

Posted April 09, 2006
This is the best school wonderful teachers very friendly great education system...I love this school system can't wait to move back

Posted July 05, 2005
This is a wonderful school with great acedemics. The art and music programs that execellent. We have a very active PTA. Robinwood Lane promotes values not just acedemics. I am glad my children have this wonderful school to attend.They have and amazing dedicated staff.

Posted March 09, 2005

Robinwood Lane Elementary School
835 Indianola Rd, Youngstown, OH  44512
Last modified Robinwood Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robinwood Lane Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top