Bad
Good

I've had 3 kids in this school so far (total of 13 years between the 3) and we love it! The principal learns every child's name, cares for them, and is very approachable. The teachers have been wonderful (save 1) and our kids love going to school each day. We're moving soon and Robinwood will be a tough act to follow. Upgrades this past year include a new wing with music room, art room, classrooms, and all-new flooring throughout the school. Recently made the building more energy-efficient by downscaling windows.

My kids have been to schools all over this country. We were a military family. Now that we do not move around we wanted to find a good school for our kids. I can say without a doubt in my mind this is the best school we have ever had our kids enrolled in. This school goes above and beyond what you can imagine. No concern is ignored. The teachers and staff take great joy in teaching children. We have an autistic son and they have also been extremely proactive in his special needs. I can not say enough about this wonderful blessing. It is a jewel! The principal is to be commended. Thank you for caring about the kids.

This school is one of the best I have seen in a long time. The teachers and principle all work together to make all the children love to go to school.This is such a nice little school. My grandaughter went there and I know for sure how wonderful this school really is. This school ranks a 10 in my book!

Last modified Robinwood Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.