Bad
Good

The 2nd grade teachers are only concerned about their scores and keeping the school looking good. They are not concerned with the student's well being. The teachers would have conferences with me and make it seem like my child could not concentrate or make friends. They sent my child to the office several times for not having 2 sharpened pencils upon arrival to school. They tried to build a record on my child and had unauthorized meetings to try and get a diagnosis for ADHD. All of this was stressful on my child as well as my houshold. We moved on to another school highly ranked by great schools and the grades got better and friendships came easily.

I think that West Blvd is a wonderful school. When my son was in elementary school they helped me realize that something wasn't right and he was helped early on so that it won't affect his education later in life. For that I am ever so grateful he has been on honor roll ever since. My daughter will be a 4th grader next year she very smart and gets bored very easily so they are always pushing her which i really love about that school. I am all for academics being a teacher myself. I strongly believe that studies are much more important then extra curricular activities and am very pleased with the amount of work my children bring home. Although my family does have a bit of a busy schedule's we always find time for studies. If it is something we don't understand we are able to contact our teachers any time of the day or early evening for questions or explanation of school work. They make you feel as if there is never a stupid question...I believe West fully deserves there blue ribbon. Great job!!!

I have had 3 children in this particular school and hated it, at first. However, (yes, it is 2nd grade that is the toughest!) as I came to understand the expectations, school has actually gotten soooooo much easier for all 3 of my kids. With the first, we spent many nights crying at the table with homework. With the 2nd, it was still a struggle, but opened our eyes to needs that she had in order to be successful. With the 3rd, we had such a predictable schedule, that there was no struggle or tears. It really has translated to school being very manageable for my kids. So, it has been a blessing in disguise. I have had personality conflicts along the way, but nothing more than I would expect in everyday life and they've always tried to help!

This School is so HORRIBLE. They teachers are so rude, and they make the kids go on yelllow if they talk in the cafeteria, or if they complain about their leg hurting all day, or not puting your name on the right side of paper or not putting your mail box number on your paper, they are trying to raise robots, these are kids not robots, when your kid says there stomach hurts everyday because they are scared they are going to get on yellow , and get in trouble. I would not in a million years every send your child here , they give the kids so much homework, when thay are Just in secong grade, they dont understand we have scedules tooo, we have extra curicular things we do, who wants to spend 3 hours a night on home work, i do not know why people have gave this school good reviews. im so sick of this school, the teachers if your a minute late for your teacher conference they basically yell at you acting like you are a child or something. They are trying so hard to keep their blue ribbon of best school but they kill the kids in the process, they kill their self esteem so bad!. I would not tell anybody to send their kid here they will be misrable, SO OVERALL HORRIBLE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

West Boulevard has been a great school for my son who started in Kindergarten. The teachers and the principal have been very energetic and enthusiastic. They are readily available to handle any issue. The school is clean and has good art, science, music, and PE programs. I only wish they had a little more science.

West Blvd. is a wonderful school, with amazing teachers. All of the staff take time to really know the students. Mr. Cervello, the principal, is a kind and loving individual. It really is a school with heart.

My son is currently going into third grade and I cannot say enough great things about West Blvd. From the principal to the teachers to support staff, he has gotten an outstanding education with so many people working so well together. AND he has FUN! Sherri Beitzel

Awesome school, my daughter has been there two years.

Both of my children, one went for all five years and the other is on her fifth year currently at this school. Not only does the school offer an excellent ciriculum, it also has helped build character and stressed kindness to one another. All of the Teachers and Staff I have dealt with have had one main goal 'Educating your child to the best of their capability'. Parent/Teacher relationship is also stressed as well at this facility. It truly is a great school for your children, I know it was and is for my two children.

Last modified West Boulevard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.