Posted May 27, 2013
St. Christine's is an excellent school. Wonderful teachers and staff. All of my children have gone to St. Christine's. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 24, 2013
Our child has been at St. Christine since preschool and is in the 3rd grade this year I have been impressed by the sense of family at St. Christine and the sincere commitment to the education and well being of the children who attend the school. The administrator and teachers I have had the pleasure of interacting with have a genuine interest in our child's education and I look forward to many happy and productive years at St. Christine. The school has the support of the parish and the school adds to the quality of life at St. Christine Parish.

Posted February 22, 2013
I am so blessed that my four children are attending such a fabulous school which, I am glad to say that I had the pleaseure of attending when I went to grade school. The staff and treachers are a cut above the rest! A learning enviroment , a family of God! Our motto which shows through all the children. I would definately recommend St. Christine to anyone who is waivering where to send there children.

Posted February 22, 2013
St Christine is a wonderful school. Not only has it been a great learning institute for my children, it has become a second home for my family. Everyone involved is very nice and welcoming like a big family. The school provides a great learning atmosphere for my children. The teachers are great and provide the students with their undivided attention. I would highly recomend St. Christine to anyone seeking a quality school for their children.

Posted February 22, 2013
I am a graduate of St. Christine and have had three children graduate and one currently in fourth grade. The dedication of the staff is of the highest caliber. The school is truly committed to providing a sound Catholic education along with superior academics. As a parent, it is comforting to know that the school and staff care for your children as you would yourself. There is no finer school in the Mahoning Valley.

Posted February 08, 2013
Absolutely a great place to send your children. The principal, Mrs. DeMarco, cares about the children and teaches discipline in a kind way. St. Christine is like a great big family and we love it!

Posted February 08, 2013
St Christine has a warm, caring atmosphere. This caring environment is due to the dedication of the pastor, principal, teachers and staff there. There is a lot to offer the children with many extracurricular activities. St. Christine combines education with fun. We feel very fortunate to have two children attending this school!

Posted February 03, 2013
Recently visited the school for their Open House. We were quite impressed with the principal and the teachers. Felt very welcomed as we were greeted at the door by the principal. She gave us an overview of the school/programs which was very impressive. After much thought, we have decided to send our little one to St. Christine next year.

Posted February 03, 2013
We live in an area with an excellent school system. We chose St. Christine over the public school and it has been worth every cent. It is an investment in the future of our young daughters.

Posted February 03, 2013
Great school! We have three children attending St. Christine and could not be more pleased with the education they are receiving. In addition to the academics the family environment is second to none. St. Christine has a wonderful caring and safe environment.

St Christine Elementary School
3125 South Schenley Avenue, Youngstown, OH  44511
Last modified St Christine Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Christine Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.