K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted January 31, 2016
Some of the teachers are great while others are just there because they 'know someone' and are otherwise not qualified.

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted January 31, 2016
The principal runs the school without having any compassion or empathy so how could anyone expect the students to learn this?

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted January 31, 2016
It's hard to build integrity, honesty, and fairness in students when the some of the teachers and the principal don't demonstrate any of those things.

St Christine Elementary School 2

Posted January 31, 2016
My children attend this school, and it has been blatantly obvious that the school chooses 'favorites' as far as selecting teachers for certain positions and even students for various activities, rather than having their selections based on other things such as education level, academics, etc. It is very disappointing that St. Christine's, as a Catholic school, can't even practice what they preach! The new principal has made this all much worse as well.

Posted February 05, 2015
I am a former student at St. Christine School. I would like to state that in my 8 years being there I enjoyed it, everything I need to know for high school I know because of the great teaching. Also the school offers opportunities for everyone to get involved, the plays were my favorite.

Posted May 27, 2013
St. Christine's is an excellent school. Wonderful teachers and staff. All of my children have gone to St. Christine's. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 24, 2013
Our child has been at St. Christine since preschool and is in the 3rd grade this year I have been impressed by the sense of family at St. Christine and the sincere commitment to the education and well being of the children who attend the school. The administrator and teachers I have had the pleasure of interacting with have a genuine interest in our child's education and I look forward to many happy and productive years at St. Christine. The school has the support of the parish and the school adds to the quality of life at St. Christine Parish.

Posted February 22, 2013
I am so blessed that my four children are attending such a fabulous school which, I am glad to say that I had the pleaseure of attending when I went to grade school. The staff and treachers are a cut above the rest! A learning enviroment , a family of God! Our motto which shows through all the children. I would definately recommend St. Christine to anyone who is waivering where to send there children.

Posted February 22, 2013
St Christine is a wonderful school. Not only has it been a great learning institute for my children, it has become a second home for my family. Everyone involved is very nice and welcoming like a big family. The school provides a great learning atmosphere for my children. The teachers are great and provide the students with their undivided attention. I would highly recomend St. Christine to anyone seeking a quality school for their children.

Posted February 22, 2013
I am a graduate of St. Christine and have had three children graduate and one currently in fourth grade. The dedication of the staff is of the highest caliber. The school is truly committed to providing a sound Catholic education along with superior academics. As a parent, it is comforting to know that the school and staff care for your children as you would yourself. There is no finer school in the Mahoning Valley.

3125 South Schenley Avenue, Youngstown, OH  44511
Last modified St Christine Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Christine Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top