Ada, OK

Latta Junior High School 5

Posted March 11, 2014
I attended Latta Schools my entire pre-college career. It was always a very challenging school that drove me to learn and prepared me for each new step in my life. I love the faculty and staff and have had very few problems with the school as a whole. It was a great education and a great place to grow up.

Latta Junior High School 1

Posted August 08, 2013
overated! lol this is small town clique. Principal will let you in only if your grades are extremely high....even an average good kid can be refused...all for ratings! My student is all honors and we wont let him in this mess. really...I have no issues other than what I see. its a clique situation and your kid may be the victim of the clique....if you dont care...do it.

Latta Junior High School 5

Posted December 19, 2008
Students learn here! It is a great place to study and the teachers are all top rate! Both of my kids love it here and are excited about learning. There is MUCH more attention given to the students here than in other area schools and the learning that takes place is extreamly stong! GREAT teachers!

Latta Junior High School
13925 County Rodad 1560, Ada, OK  74820
Last modified Latta Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Latta Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top