Posted January 21, 2013
Will Rogers is the very best elementary school in Altus, OK. Mrs. Nobles has been the principal there for many years and I think she does an outstanding job keeping students motivated and safe. Both my children have been to this school. The teachers show so much interest in each child. They genuinely want each child to succeed. I have a special needs child and they have worked with us continually to improve and support my son's education and well being. They have just added more security to the entrance into their school with all the schools being on a higher alert with recent schools being in the news. Will Rogers open their doors to parents with lots of parent-child activities and concerts for each grade throughout the year. I highly recommend this school. I can't say it enough, the teachers here are of the highest caliber. The staff makes this school A+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted August 22, 2011
I would not put my child in any other school. My kids have had the best experiences going here. The teachers are great.

Posted August 26, 2008
Totally involved into the kids health and safety and lets parents know what's going on if there's a problem. Very excellent school. wouldn't have my kids going anywhere else until it's time for them to go to middle school

Will Rogers Elementary School 1

Posted June 04, 2007

Will Rogers Elementary School
1100 North Forrest Street, Altus, OK  73521
Last modified Will Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Will Rogers Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top