Bad
Good

I disagree with some, and agree with others. Anadarko needs to put there foot down in bullying, and also parents. I was bullied, my kids was bullied, so we moved to a zero tolerance school. They just wanna get the kids in and out so they pass them even though they need to stay and learn more. I was a victim of both, it needs to come to someone's attention on the bullying though. It's got to stop

Hi, i am a former student of ahs and i would have to say that anadarko and its schools are a great place. The teachers at the school are great and they care about the students and there dreams. Pep rallys and sports are a really moral booster for alot of people. I blame most of the problems on the kids that attend the school, they just are not motivated and i think that it would be hard to help a person that has already gave up before the teachers even got to meet them. I have seen some bright students graduate from this school and some that dont care. Overall i think that its not the teachers and its not the parents, it is the student that has to make the decision. They need to grow up and take controll of there life.

The Teachers are great? I have a real problem with that! My son recently graduated from AHS. I attended every parent teacher conference and the attitude of most of the teachers seemed to prove the comments of my son. They just don't care. He is no more ready for College than my grade school aged Daughter. I attended school in Anadarko and there fore I believe that I know about Anadarko Schools. The administration are a bunch of yes ma'am'ers. they tell you what they think you want to hear. The is definately lots of room for improvement.

The teachers at Andarko High School are Great! The system has changed so much! They Have stepped up. We have really been doing good in basketball and we did good in football and wrestling, we are doing very well in sports this year! I would like to end this with one of my thoughts about Andadarko High School, it is a great school syste and they have imporved alot!

Last modified Anadarko High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.