Ardmore, OK

Posted April 25, 2014
My children have had Amazing experiences at this school. The teachers have all been wonderful. The teachers are truly invested in the education of their students. My son went to CE 1st-5th grade and his national testing scores put him several grade levels ahead of his current grade. Remember parents, It s your job to be involved in your child s education with the teachers.

Charles Evans Elementary School 1

Posted April 04, 2012
Although the school seems to be clean that is probably the only good thing about it. My child has had problems with his teachers aggressive behavior constantly yelling at the whole class or getting in some of the kids' faces and shouting at them or telling them to"shut up!" The Teacher even has kids taking turns massaging her neck. I spoke to a few other Parents and they also have had problems with some of the Teachers yelling at the students! One day I was picking up my child and I heard one of the Teachers yelling at a boy as he walked to his Parent's car. He was on the sidewalk, not in danger. She yelled at him to wait until she told him he could go,he was 2 cars away from his Parent's car (his Mom saw the whole thing, looked very upset) the Teacher just turned around as if she did nothing wrong!

Charles Evans Elementary School 1

Posted November 02, 2011
This is the worst school that I have ever come across. There are several staff members that yell at the children. The principal knows about this but does nothing. In fact, she defends their actions and attacks the parents for pointing out their concerns. This is a horrible school.

Posted October 24, 2010
I love this school. My daughter is happy to go to school now that she is in this school.

Posted April 13, 2009

Charles Evans Elementary School 0

Posted April 18, 2008
This is a great school. We moved here from a large city in GA where our children attended a school of excellence. Charles Evans has been an above average experience. We love it!

Charles Evans Elementary School 3

Posted February 25, 2008

Posted September 24, 2007
- a former student

Charles Evans Elementary School
1906 Harris Street Northwest, Ardmore, OK  73401
Last modified Charles Evans Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles Evans Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top