Posted November 28, 2012
This school is just wonderful (; Very very very very freaking awesome... better than muldrow! yep yep yep

Posted April 07, 2009
I am very happy with this school. They have zero tolerance for any kind of bad behavior. The principle's are very nice and very organized. Same with the teachers. I am very glad that this school is a blue ribbon school for most inproved test scores!

Posted November 12, 2004
I love my school. I'm not a parent, i'm a student, a 6th grader, but I want you all to know how great this school is. My mom is so happy to hear me saying 'I love school' instead of 'I hate school, please don't make me go' and instead of faking sick saying 'Hurry, I don't wanna be late'!It's a safe, happy, colorful place that I love spending 8 hours in 5 days a week. I wouldn't trade my school for any other school in the world and i mean that!

Ardmore Middle School 1

Posted October 22, 2004

Ardmore Middle School
511 Veterans Boulevard, Ardmore, OK  73401
Last modified Ardmore Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ardmore Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top