Bad
Good

Arkoma High School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
The school has made many changes that are wonderful for the kids. This is turning out to be the best year so far since my kids started school there. I really think they are a 5 star but have room for improvement like everyone can. So I give over all I give them a 4.5.

Arkoma High School 5

Posted October 11, 2012
Although the Arkoma School District is small compared to most of the schools it is closest to, the quality of students, education, staff, administration and overall spirit and attitude have definitely improved over the past 4 - 6 years. When I see the alumni come visit, it gives me great pleasure to listen to the stories of the past and the close-knit "family" of the atmosphere of the school. As with anything, it's not perfect; who is, except for One? Arkoma has added many high quality classes, programs, extra-curricular, and athletic opportunities for the student body. Arkoma is one of the few schools within a 50 mile radius that wisely chooses how to spend its money yet still offer a great deal more than just the minimum requirements as set forth by the state. We are definitely the small town school with great values and big hearts. Come by and check us out. If you've never been to our campuses, come check us out before you form an opinion. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised. I look forward to welcoming your family to Arkoma and your children to our school.

Arkoma High School

Posted October 12, 2010
When I went to school there, I love how positive most and practically all the teachers were, I love how all the teachers helped when needed and were constantly being positive and making sure that I would succeed throughout the learns by learning what they taught me.

Arkoma High School 1

Posted June 03, 2009
Not a great school... I attended my whole life and graduated. I went on to college after graduation just to be put in remedial classes and to be behind fellow college students. Do not send your children to this school. You can do much better for their future elsewhere!

Arkoma High School 5

Posted August 21, 2008
My son goes to the high school, he has done very well in the past two years compared to the other schools he has attended. Arkoma High School is where he has told me, 'He will graduate.' I think it is the teachers,staff and classmates,along with the education that he gets that makes the difference for him. He will be the first to graduate in our family. Go Mustangs!

Arkoma High School 3

Posted August 16, 2008
This school has made great strides in the past 18 months. My children have attended school in Arkoma for several years and although it seems that coaches change every other year, it seems to have gained stability and a more positive attitude since August 2007.

Arkoma High School
100 Blocker Avenue, Arkoma, OK  74901
Last modified Arkoma High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arkoma High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top