Atoka, OK

Harmony Public School 5

Posted August 21, 2009
I would just like to commend Mrs. Griffin for being the only teacher that has ever made my son like to go to school, or to try to get better grades on his homework. Tonight I had to tell him one time to do his homework. This has never happened before. He talks very positively about Mrs. Griffin and the positive way that she teaches her class. She gives 'inspiring words' (he made me type that!) to everyone in the class. She calls my son 'Inspiring Indy.' He is all about being a boy and this encouragement has settled him down a lot. I cannot say thank you enough to the methods and efforts put forth by Mrs. Griffin. I hope she doesn't forget what an impact that she makes on her students. I know teaching is very demanding, but keep up the good work Mrs. Griffin. We all love you!

Harmony Public School 4

Posted September 27, 2007
My grandson has got a great education in this school. Thank you.

Harmony Public School
490 South Bentley Road, Atoka, OK  74525
Last modified Harmony Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony Public School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top