Bartlesville, OK

Central Middle School 4

Posted April 30, 2010

Central Middle School 5

Posted July 09, 2005
Central by far has been the very best school I have ever attended. The school has an amazing staff who care more than what I could have ever imagined. Earl Sears attended central, he was a teacher, and is currently the principal. Teacher like, Mrs.Ayers, Mr.Meril, Ms.Brushke, Mrs.Gardner, Ms.Burness, and especially Ms.Mattke made central middle school and the 3 years I spent there, the best 3 years of my life. The school and teachers give me something to appriciate on so many diffenent levels. Thank you central, for teaching to have drive.

Central Middle School 5

Posted April 14, 2005
- a former student
I went to central middle school for the whole three years and those were absolutely 'Golden Years' of my educational career!

Central Middle School
408 East 9th Street, Bartlesville, OK  74003
Last modified Central Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top