Bartlesville, OK

Posted April 26, 2015
Great place for your kids to learn surrounded by other believers. ACT scores beat any school around!

Posted August 23, 2014
This school has been and is wonderful! To any parent having challenges at Public School, I would highly recommend that you transfer to Wesleyan. The atmosphere alone is worth it. If you think you cannot afford it, think again...they offer financial aid and sometimes your local church may help too! If your child is having any struggles at public, make the sacrifice/change you will be so glad you did...I know I am.

Wesleyan Christian School 1

Posted October 17, 2013
This school is successful at integrating biblical teachings for children, up to junior high/ high school. After that, the structure becomes constricting and doesn't allow them to mature for themselves. Students may get good grades, probably all As, but most of the time they are under-taught and have few, if any, chances to exceed. Sometimes, the school will hire speakers to talk to the entire student body during assemblies. These "educational" speakers range from warnings of the dangers of drug/sex/alcohol abuse in college, to attempts to make children believe dinosaurs lived a few thousand years ago alongside humans. Integrating biblical moral and ethical teachings one day, and spreading blatant nonsense the next makes the older students question all of this schools credibility.

Posted November 02, 2010
We have two children at the school. One in Kindergarten and the one if 4th grade has attended since Kindergarten. Always amazed at how biblical teachings are intertwined with every single subject. All of the teachers have understood what it takes to motivate our oldest in yearning to learn. Love, love, love the teachers. Noted improvement in communication of upcoming events but need for improvement when staff changes or have personal issues that can or may affect the students.

Posted July 24, 2010
The best move we ever made was transferring from another local private school to WCS! We now have 2 children here - K and 1st - and we couldn't be more pleased! The faculty and staff are so dedicated and caring and lead by example! The hold the students to the highest expectations and challenge them in every way to be their best. I can't imagine being at any other school!

Posted October 21, 2008
After transferring from a local public school, it has been a breath of fresh air to see my child being led with love and concern. The subjects come alive from a christian perspective. They have great activites that keep the kids connected socially and keep them excited about school. The sports are geared for learning and fun, not competition. Wonderful Wonderful!

Posted March 10, 2008
I am so thankful for this school and their care for my children on both an educational and emotional level. It is so nice to feel that they are learning and are so cared for at the same time. Love this school.

Wesleyan Christian School 1

Posted June 28, 2006
This school provided excellant elementary education with the exception of a teacher conflict. Once we entered into the junior high and high school levels, however, the structure fell to pieces, revealing favoritism, dishonesty, and an overall lack of Christ-like attitudes. After removing our child we came to the realization that our expectations could be much higher as far as Christian thought and examples. Our high expectations have been met elsewhere.

Posted June 22, 2005
We can not begin to express our gratitude to the Wesleyan Christian School teachers and staff for all they do for our children. We have 3 children attending in the junior high and elementary levels and we could not be more satisfied with the teachers and the love they have for our children. The education they are receiving is outstanding. They feel safe and at home and they love school. The variety of extracurricular activities allow my children choices according to their interests. We have not been a part of anything at this school that hasn't been outstanding.

Posted May 18, 2005
I currently have 3 children at WCS. This truly is the best investment I'm making in my children's future. With outstanding teachers, strong academics, sports and extracurricular activities it's hard as a parent not to get excited about the impact this school has on my children as well as the community.

1780 Silver Lake Road, Bartlesville, OK  74006
Last modified Wesleyan Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Wesleyan Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top