Bartlesville, OK

Posted July 01, 2013
We have three children, all of whom completed pre-k through 5th at Kane. It is an excellent school, and my kids have gone on to perform beautifully at higher levels. At Kane, kids get an outstanding education, as well as learning to work with and respect all types of other students. A+

Posted April 30, 2010
I have one child who has moved on to middle school and 3 currently attending Kane. This school is the best I have ever seen. The teacher and parent involvement is wonderful.

Richard Kane Elementary School 0

Posted June 27, 2007
This school is so wonderful. If you want to shelter your kids from the real world, by all means, send them to private school. I you want your children to get an excellent education, send them to Kane. I have a son who is in the same grade as a friend's child and that child is of about the same IQ and yet he/she is way behind my child's reading, math and education level.

Richard Kane Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2007
I have three kids at Kane, and they love the school! The teachers are outstanding: well educated, cooperative, and loving. The 'specials' programs (art, music, PE) are great, and our library is wonderful. Check it out!

Posted April 25, 2006
I love this school and so do my 2 children. My son transferred here from Claremore schools where he was failing in first grade. His teachers Mrs. Ryan, Mrs Gardner, Mrs. Pomfret and Mrs. Johnstone at Kane really helped us develop a learning environment with tutoring extra classes and homework that now has my son making A's & B's! Also his confidence and self-esteem are wonderful now. My daughter has always loved going to this school every year and looks forward to being there every day. Matter of fact my children enjoy learning at Kane so much... They actually want to go to Summer School to keep getting smarter and see their teachers! My advise to any parent that has a child struggling in other Bartlesville Elementary schools...Take them to Kane and work with your teachers. They'll help you get your child back on track!

Posted April 19, 2006
Richard Kane Elementary is a wonderful school. I know it doesn't look like it on paper, but it has wonderful teachers and an excellent curriculum progam. I am very happy andI moved here from Florida.

Richard Kane Elementary School 3

Posted January 16, 2006

Posted January 12, 2006
This school has a great bunch of teachers. The principal , Mrs Cook is very involved with the kids. I feel both of my children recieved a top notch education at this school.

Richard Kane Elementary School 4

Posted July 06, 2005
I have 2 children that went to Richard Kane Elementary. They are 12 years apart. They both learned well and enjoyed the time they spent there. My youngest daughter just completed 3rd grade at Kane Elementary. We are moving out of state and will miss the atmosphere at Kane. We were very fortunate to have Miss Woodburn in 2nd and Mrs Daly in 3rd. They are both excellent teachers. My daughter will never forget them. They each gave her so much in their own unique way. Mrs. Cook is very involved in the day to day activities of the children. I often saw the children throw their arms around her in the hallway. I don't ever remember my superintent/principal being that approachable.

Posted December 29, 2004
My son goes to Kane elementary, and he loves his teacher and his principal. I can remember being terrified of my principal when I was his age, and I wasn't even a bad student! I think it's great that my son enjoys going to school and I hope he will always have teachers as great as the ones he has had at Kane.

Richard Kane Elementary School
801 East 13th St, Bartlesville, OK  74003
Last modified Richard Kane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard Kane Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top