Jane Phillips Elementary School 1

Posted November 17, 2012
At one time this was a good school. Over time with all the turn over of teachers and principals it has taken a toll on the over all preformance of the school, the students are in a whirl wind from year to year, it is sad that this school rates in the lowest of all schools in bartlesville on teachers and over all testing. It has gotten so bad state had to step in and explain to the teachers how to teach so that the students can learn. 4 or 5 years ago yes it was a good school.

Jane Phillips Elementary School 1

Posted November 16, 2012
More like a military school..expects performance from their students but sorry to say lacks ability to teach them how according the state ratings.

Posted September 17, 2009
This is a really Great school I feel very safe taking my grandchildren to this school, the teachers are always looking out for the students. Their number one concern are the childrens well being and education. My grandchildren are always happy when I drop them off to school and when I pick them up the they smile and tell there teacher bye in return their teacher smiles and tells them see you tomorow. The principal is Great! And the teachers are Great! This school is outstanding!

Posted April 21, 2007
My children have been going to this school for 5 years and I have enjoyed the experience that I have recieved through these 5 years. The teachers are all understanding and they help the children learn not just from a book but also from hands on experience. I would give this school 5 stars.

Posted November 03, 2005
My sister, brother,+ 5 neices and nephewshave all attended JPE. My daughter is currently a student here. The quality and invoolement of teachers,staff and the princial is second to none. I live in another district but work at JP and I will keep my daughter at JP until she moves on to middle school.She is reading nearly 2 grade levels above average. I firmly believe this is due to the reading program offered at JP. Every staff member is involved in helping our children stay an track and improve. Parent involement is an issue that is being worked on,however most of our parents work full time, so finding time to be involed before and after school is sometimes a problem. But, JP does offer a before and after school program to help out. Students are supervised while working on crafts as well as their homework. I rate this school great!

Jane Phillips Elementary School 4

Posted January 07, 2005
I was taught at JPE myself, (the old building), and I am thankful to know that at least a few of the greatest teachers who taught me still exist in the school today. I believe in this school, it's teachers, principal, and staff. I also believe in our children. One thing I have realized is what we teach our children is as important as what the schools teach our children. If we give our children our time, patience, love and understanding and we talk to them about school and be a part of their learning experiences at home and at school, if we can provide the foundation, the teachers and other school staff can teach our children more effectively. We are fortunate to have teachers and schools, some countries don't and we neglect not only our schools, but our children by not helping them appreciate that fact.

Jane Phillips Elementary School
1500 South Rogers Avenue, Bartlesville, OK  74003
Last modified Jane Phillips Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jane Phillips Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top