Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Every teacher at this school is held to the highest standard and throughout the years one may be preferable over the other, however this is due to different personality types, etc. Each teacher my children have had have been distinctly different and although some may have been "liked" more than others, each teacher has brought something to the table and every year my children have progressed. I remember our KG teacher for my youngest was tough, and wasn't sure she liked my daughter... come to find out, she loved my daughter but my child was a bit chatty and very outgoing and throughout a tougher than normal year, she was able to teach my daughter how to properly behave and what is expected, so even though maybe not my child's favorite teacher, I give her primary credit for the success my daughter has had since that time.

Develops character: Strongly agree

These are primary factors that are taught from Pre-K on, that integrity, honesty and compassion are primary in becoming a productive citizen. Their school creed is amazing and teaches these kids these principles but also they teach that these steps must first begin with themselves, teaching these kids that they must and should take responsibility for their actions, whether good or bad.

I have a daughter in both the elementary and middle school and this school is amazing. Like a private school, without the tuition. The teachers are top notch and involved in your child's education. They are, without a doubt, unbelievably committed to this school district, the education of their children, and expanding knowledge beyond just the school books. Both of my daughters have thrived there, testing way above the state and national averages. I transferred both in, and we've thought about moving, but we will never move too distant from this school because they are stuck with us until both girls graduate!

My child is a second year student of Bethany Middle School. Because we lived out of the district, we had to camp out to get in this school. So far we have found this school and the administration/faculty to be excellent. Our only complaint was the sixth grade English teacher seemed to be not up to par with the other teachers. While she was on maternity leave for part of the semester she never really challenged the kids. Hope she can do better in the future.

Love this school. So blessed to have such a wonderful and caring staff and group of educators! My children are not only accelling acedmically but in sports as well. My child loves his school and all of his teachers. What more could you ask for?

It is the best school along with Bethany High School in the state of Oklahoma. The teachers are allowed to teach with minimal student misbehavior. The schools setting is the safe and has a community feel to it. The administrators are superb leaders and visionaries. I feel blessed that my children have been in this school system.

Best school, bully's not acceptable, best teachers, best principals. Parents love to be involved as well as grandparents. Always on top of any threats to the students with quick response and shut-downs. Well supervised extracurricular activities. Really great school with high expectations of all students.

As a parent, this school promotes athetics over academics. For instance, one of the most recent inductees in the school's hall of honor was inducted because he made it to the NFL. Not on service, academics, but because he made it into the FL. Also, the middle school main focus is to get the student prepared to take the state tests not to ensure the student is learning. A BIG difference. The teachers have zero accountability, even to the ex-coach/principal. This school has so much potential, but lacks vision, focus, and leadership. D+

I have been extremely happy with Bethany Middle School. My child is entering 7th grade.

Bethany Middle School is an awesome acedemic school for our young minds to learn and grow. The staff cares for our children and they communicate with us as parents.

Last modified Bethany Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.