Posted September 29, 2010
Western Oaks has great teachers that make the extra effort to keep my son interested in learning.

Western Oaks Middle School 3

Posted July 25, 2010
I was just woundering if this school had uniforms im so scared about 6th grade. I was also woundering if the first day of school was confusing. I'm scared im going to get lost on the first day. Someone please help me ASAP!

Posted May 22, 2009
I LOVED this school and its teachers! I went there all three years and I am going to go to West next year! I would never want to leave Western Oaks the teachers are AMAZING! The staff is very good! The know how to handle every situation that I have known of! It is the best school! We are working very hard on our Athletics! We are the distict Champions in Volleyball this year! we were very excited! We still are improving! We had 100% of our honors Geometry class pass with flying colors! When my I have childern my childern will come here! Its the best school! And your parents are very involed in everything that is going on in the school

Posted May 22, 2009
I was reading and there is NO gang problem. And almost every school has at least one fight the whole school year. No one is perfect the tachers are amazing and I have never had a single teacher that would not try to reassure the security of every student. This school is very safe. I would defnitily recommend every child to go to this school. Yes our school has our up and downs we get people that have been transfered because of fights in another school, who doesn't, every school has there up and downs, out staff takes care of every student, and they get to know you, and they will always try to resasure your saftey. They want every one to reach there highest level they will be able to. They offer honors classes, and tons of after school things to do, there fine arts programs are amazing!

Posted April 07, 2009
All the students here try their best and wish to exceed! They are all friendly from my point of view as a 7th grader from this school. They are all hard workers and not violent. The teachers are productive in teaching and learning from their students on which activities they like best! Problems with other students are rare but drama is at every school out there so I would recommend this school to any student ready to make friends and have fun! Athletics are a fun and easy way to meet new people and stay in shape so this school offers alot of different ones to choose from as in football, softball(girls only), track, volleyball and lots more! Hope to see you soon! :)

Western Oaks Middle School 1

Posted December 30, 2008

Western Oaks Middle School 2

Posted December 18, 2008

Posted November 07, 2008

Posted October 07, 2008
I no longer go here but i loved it of curse i love my new school too. the teachers are wonderfull and the students are great i miss my friends i miss my teachers if you enroll your children here you would be making the greatest decision you ever made!

Posted July 25, 2007
I go to western oaks. But i am changing schools this year. i am going into the 8th grade. My sixth grade year was fantastic. Although neglect was shown on the facultys part. I think that both of the last comments are very one sided. And really rather biased. Obviously the parent, only knows what they hear from their student, And frankly kids lie. And the teacher only knows it from a teachers perspective. There is middle ground. There is a gang problem. And there are some really good teachers. The administration is lacking, and the teachers run a lot of the school. Too many fights happen. They make a big deal out of their 'anti-bully' rules... But are total hypocrites. I was bullied by both teachers and students. Numerous times. All reported. And handled with neglegence. I feel my right to a safe enviroment was exploited.

Western Oaks Middle School
7200 Northwest 23rd Street, Bethany, OK  73008
Last modified Western Oaks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Western Oaks Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top