Posted May 12, 2014
Small school, great teachers, easy drop-off and pick-up, nice new play-ground. I like that it has a close-knit atmosphere.

Lake Park Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2013
Our family loves Lake Park Elementary!!! My children have gone there for a few years and have excelled. The staff is great and very helpful. I am at ease knowing that my children are well taken care of. My husband and his brothers also went to Lake Park and they recall fond memories from there more than any other school that they attended growing up. If you have new students there is no better family for them to be a part of more than Lake Park Elementary School.

Posted July 17, 2013
The special ed department for kids with disabilities is amazing. We moved up from Texas and they assessed Texas iep and considered implementing the good things from it. My sons cognitive skills were about a 2 1/2 year old level at the age of 4. They transitioned him out of special ed within one year. Unfortunately we moved and he will no longer be attending this school. But I wish we could have stayed here.

Lake Park Elementary School 2

Posted January 16, 2012
The teachers at this school seem to enjoy teaching and try hard to teach all of their students. However, if your child has a hard time learning to read, they don't seem to have the knowledge or resources to help. Eligibility and IEP meetings become tense if you start asking too many question looking for details on their curriculum or instruction practices. I was actually told at one such meeting that we should not focus on academics right now. Needless to say, I read them the riot act.

Posted October 12, 2010
They have the most wonderful staff and facalty of anywhere I've been. THEY LOVE KIDS!!!! And the WORK to show it!

Posted October 01, 2009
My granddaughter is a first grader there. I love their reading program.

Lake Park Elementary School 1

Posted September 17, 2009

Posted December 20, 2008

Posted May 24, 2008
Great school! Mrs Taylor did such a wonderful job with the Kindergarteners. My granddaughter loved being in her class and learned so much.

Posted March 26, 2008

Lake Park Elementary School
8221 Northwest 30th Street, Bethany, OK  73008
Last modified Lake Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top