Bad
Good

Small school, great teachers, easy drop-off and pick-up, nice new play-ground. I like that it has a close-knit atmosphere.

The staff at Lake Park is wonderful, so friendly and helpful. My daughters teacher is very sweet and seems like she really cares and enjoys teaching.

Our family loves Lake Park Elementary!!! My children have gone there for a few years and have excelled. The staff is great and very helpful. I am at ease knowing that my children are well taken care of. My husband and his brothers also went to Lake Park and they recall fond memories from there more than any other school that they attended growing up. If you have new students there is no better family for them to be a part of more than Lake Park Elementary School.

The special ed department for kids with disabilities is amazing. We moved up from Texas and they assessed Texas iep and considered implementing the good things from it. My sons cognitive skills were about a 2 1/2 year old level at the age of 4. They transitioned him out of special ed within one year. Unfortunately we moved and he will no longer be attending this school. But I wish we could have stayed here.

The teachers at this school seem to enjoy teaching and try hard to teach all of their students. However, if your child has a hard time learning to read, they don't seem to have the knowledge or resources to help. Eligibility and IEP meetings become tense if you start asking too many question looking for details on their curriculum or instruction practices. I was actually told at one such meeting that we should not focus on academics right now. Needless to say, I read them the riot act.

They have the most wonderful staff and facalty of anywhere I've been. THEY LOVE KIDS!!!! And the WORK to show it!

My granddaughter is a first grader there. I love their reading program.

Great school! Mrs Taylor did such a wonderful job with the Kindergarteners. My granddaughter loved being in her class and learned so much.

mY daughter was a pre-kindergardener last school I fought really hard to get her there and it was well worth the fight!! I was totally pleased with this school the teacherwas wonderful and so thoughtful to the kids and the parents. they have lots of fun family things at the school through out the year! I wish my daughter could of attended this school for for the rest of her elementary school years ! I attented putnam city schools my during my school years not to long ago ;) and this is got to best one of the best!!!! Go Lions!!! AM

Our son a third grader has attended Lakepark Elementary since his first day at kindergarten. We feel our child is in a positive, fun, protective environment. He is reading above his grade level and continues to progress. Why? The teachers at Lakepark, they interact wonderfully with their students. The principle knows all the children and they respond to him in a positive manner.

Last modified Lake Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.