Snu School For Children 4

Posted October 20, 2014
Small class sizes with wonderful teachers. They really love what they do and have a great curriculum, before and after care at a reasonable price. I love that the teachers email me once a week and I feel very informed as to what is going on. As a non-church member though I feel very much the outsider. As a working single mother I can't seem to make friends with the other parents. This isn't the school's fault. It's just a product of the culture of a christian private school.

Snu School For Children 4

Posted February 11, 2014
Overall I think the school is a wonderful school. The children there all seem to enjoy being there. The staff always great the children and the parents with a smile. The learning environment seems stimulating. They really encourage parent participation and push children to read more, which is always a good thing. I did not give them five stars, and am subsequently taking my child out of this school, because it is not diverse enough. I strongly believe that a diverse cultured learning environment is an educational aspect that can not be taught from a book. This is best learned through being is a cultured social environment. This school simply does not offer that, through no fault of its own. If diversity is not high on your list then I would definitely recommend this school. However, if you share my sentiment then this school may not be a good fit.

Posted March 18, 2013
My grandkids go to this fine school and what a blessing it is, both academically and culturally. Instrumental music begins in the early primary grades and art is infused into the programs. Teaching is sound and curriculum is rigorous. The only downside is finding a middle school that won't seem boring after this experience.

Posted April 19, 2011
I would give SNU School for Children a million stars if I could. My son was in a private school from the age of three until Kindergarden and the teachers there were fine and the parents were involved. We decided to try the elementry school down the street for first grade. Wow, I cannot express the difference in the two schools. His teacher missed two or three days a week from the time school started. The teachers at SNU are caring and smart. They have been able to help him open his desire for learning and helped him feel more confident in himself as a student. We have decided to let him repeat 1st grade because of the wasted 4 months at public school but I know it is for the best. I don't mind paying the tuition and driving an hour or more a day because this school is so amazing and totally worth it.

Snu School For Children 0

Posted March 16, 2010
This shool is outstanding! The combinatin of teachers who hold masters degrees and who are truly caring is the winning combination at SFC. The best of the best. If you want your child to have individual attention this is the place to be. I love it!

Posted October 20, 2008
This is hands down the best school in the OKC metro area. My son graduated from School for Children last year and I cried. The teachers are wonderful and the curriculum is perfect. My children and my family are so happy with this school. It will be a blessing for your family too. Rebekah Whittaker

Posted February 27, 2006
This is a great learning environment for children. The stress of reading is such an important foundation for future academic learning.

Posted February 21, 2005

Posted August 01, 2004
- a staff
I worked for a while as a volunteer at this school. I have to say that the above posters were right in their evaluation of this school. The teachers are very hard working and there is such order and structure, I feel it is a really good, postive, educational environment! Hallie Corson

Posted May 26, 2004
This school, located in Bethany, on the campus of Southern Nazarene University, is an amazing school. Both of my children attend there! Excellent education. Small Christian school. High test scores. Great teachers who work so hard. No better education in the metro area. Take a look at this school. They do amazing things with kids!

Snu School For Children
3100 North Rockwell Avenue, Bethany, OK  73008
Last modified Snu School For Children is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Snu School For Children Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top