Posted December 23, 2012
I have had 1 child attend here and the the 2nd is there now. I personally know many of the teachers/admins there and they are not only great educators, but people as well. Zero complaints here!

Posted November 09, 2012
This school is fantastic. The principal has always had a very welcoming ear to address our concerns and compliments. My child's teachers have all been wonderful educators excelling my child beyond the minimum standards. And we have attended other schools in other states to compare it to.

Posted September 22, 2010
It has all of the ingredients to be a perfect school. Several different cultures are represented as well as a wide range of income, from our community workers (fireman & policeman to doctors & the wealthiest in the Tulsa area). The staff is enthusiastic about what they do and it flows down to our students.

Posted September 21, 2010
It is a wonderful school with a small town feel where you actually know most everyone!

Posted September 21, 2010
Central Elementary is an excellent school with committed teachers and great parental involvement. Our daughter is thriving there.

Posted June 15, 2009
We love Central. Both of my kids have attended Central and are happy and well prepared!

Central Elementary School 1

Posted April 07, 2009

Posted July 13, 2008
My child has attended Central for 4 years. It is a wonderful school. She has had superior teachers that are creative and very kind. Central offers a great education to its students. Dr. Delana McManus

Posted July 05, 2008
We have had 2 children go to this school for a number of years. Very good overall, however, when they move to 5th grade, they are unprepared. It is not the school's fault, but the Administration's.

Central Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2007
My two children have gone to Central for two years. We have really enjoyed the school. The kindergarten and first grade curriculum is very thorough! The teachers are pleasant and the atmosphere is more of a small town feel.

Central Elementary School
201 South Main Street, Bixby, OK  74008
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top