1 star

1 review of this school

Bixby North Intermediate 1

Posted February 19, 2013
This is probably one of the worst schools I can think of! I am a student in the sixth grade there and a victim of bullying. I have gone and told the principal about the problem many times. The thing is, so have the bullies. The principal, assistant principal, counselor, and staff of the school don't believe me, but everything that the bullies say is believable to them. They don't want their precious reputation ruined, so the have to eliminate the victims, not the bullies. I just wanted to put out there that this school is NOT as good as it seems. These people just don't care about any thing but their reputation.

Bixby North Intermediate
109 North Armstrong, Bixby, OK  74008
Last modified Bixby North Intermediate is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bixby North Intermediate Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top