Posted July 23, 2013
I did my student teaching at this school. The teachers are friendly, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic. The collaboration between grade levels is outstanding, and the staff are constantly aiming for student success. I was inspired by the professionalism and dedication that each staff member displayed, and I'm proud to have had such an amazing experience with Blanchard's teachers and students.

Posted March 19, 2009
I have 2 boys, one in Pre-k and one in 2nd grade. My oldest has been in Blanchard schools fro 2 years and I couldn't be happier ! The teachers are wonderful, the office staff and Principle are amazing. My children are really excelling in school and I'm very pleased !

Blanchard Elementary School 4

Posted July 08, 2007
My daughter is starting her 4th year at blanchard elementary and we are very happy. All of the teachers have been wonderful.

Blanchard Elementary School 2

Posted February 27, 2007
My children attend Blanchard we are extremely unhappy with the elem. The principal seems to be a non-caring individual. She treats parents as if their opinion is not valid and also treats you as though she is better than you. My son's teacher is wonderful (amazing). I have ate lunch w/ my child and personally have seen the supervising teacher be very cruel to the little ones. I would not recommend this school. They are not geared to handle handicapped children either, I have had to fight every inch to get my son the services he has needed. If you have a youngster I do not recommend the elem. They offer no sports or extracurricular programs in the elem.

Posted September 19, 2006

Blanchard Elementary School 0

Posted November 20, 2004
My children are first year students in Blanchard this year. My oldest is in the 4th and my youngest is in the 2nd. The office staff seems more aware of what is going on with my children than the last school they attended. I feel like they are safer in Blanchard because they take the extra time to do there job. My oldest child isn't doing as well academically this year. It could be from the move she didn't want to leave her old school and her old friends and teachers. My youngest needs improvement in reading and is recieving more time with a reading teacher. Blanchard seems to offer more help in areas the child needs help in than the last school. My daughter is also in counseling this year. The school seems to care a lot about the students.

Posted August 02, 2004

Posted April 20, 2004

Blanchard Elementary School 2

Posted April 02, 2004

Blanchard Elementary School
1620 North Main, Blanchard, OK  73010
Last modified Blanchard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Blanchard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.