Posted November 09, 2013
Absolutely the best teachers we could have hoped for!!!! My children love their school and teachers. I am very pleased with the curriculum. They seem to be right on track.

Posted September 28, 2011
Bridge Creek really does it right! The Superintendant, Principles, Teachers and Support Staff really care and are involved. They know the issues and genuinely lead their schools. They care about the kids, they know the kids and they never miss the opportunity to greet you and share their feedback on your children. You can tell by witnessing them in action they are engaged and not the type to sit behind a desk. They are out and about in the hallways and talking to people and when you bring an issue to their attention, they solve it. They set the tone for the environment in their schools and they ensure its positive.

Posted August 23, 2009

Bridge Creek Elementary School 1

Posted October 11, 2005

Bridge Creek Elementary School 4

Posted February 28, 2005
After attending three different schools in the past year, spanning from K though 1st grade my son s reading abilities had suffered greatly. My husband and I were very concerned about it. Moving to the BC area caused even more concern. To our joyous surprise my son was placed in Mrs. Freeman s first grade class. I did not know it at the time, but she is one of the very best teachers I have ever met. When we moved here school had already begun and my son was three weeks behind. I was unsure of what progress if any would be made. But due to Mrs. Freeman s devotion and some help from the reading recovery teacher Mrs. Wells, my son has made a 100 on the last 6 out of 7 spelling tests. A miraculous improvement! Thank you both Mrs. Freeman and Mrs. Wells.

Posted September 04, 2004
After moveing to the area and transfering our 2nd grader from Moore Public School to BC, he has greatly excelled on all aspects. The teachers are wonderful and really take the time to get to know the kids and keep up with them as the years pass. I have also found that the subject matter is more advanced than it was at his previous school. He has also been given the oppertunity to go into the Gifted and Talented program, which thus far seem to be a great oppertunity for him. It is a close tight knit school, that pays attention to the single student's achievement as opposed to only the class progression.

Bridge Creek Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
Bridgecreek is a great school for children to attend. I think Bridgecreek needs to make available more things like band, music, etc. for children K-5 grade. Seems like parents are very involved with their children as well as the teachers being involved with the children.

Bridge Creek Elementary School
2209 East Sooner Road, Blanchard, OK  73010
Last modified Bridge Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bridge Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top