Braggs High School 5

Posted February 12, 2013
Great school with family atmosphere! My child has enjoyed school here and plans on graduating from here (just like me and her grandma and many other relatives have in the past).

Braggs High School 0

Posted August 19, 2009
Braggs has improved a lot with the new administration. I'm proud of the school again.

Braggs High School 5

Posted March 12, 2009

Braggs High School 4

Posted July 31, 2003
PTA wasn't allowed at our school, I think the school would benefit from an PTA. We will have a new Superintendent and another new Principal this year, so I look for some things to change. Overall I'm very pleased with the education my child has received in the 10 years that we have lived here.

Braggs High School
300 Madden Ave, Braggs, OK  74423
Last modified Braggs High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Braggs High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top