Edison Elementary School 4

Posted April 15, 2014
I would say that with having all three of my children attend Edison since year 2006, it has improved its school curriculum, and striving for excellence and recognizing student effort and character. I enjoyed the musicals that start in 2nd grade and Rise&Shine events that get real creative. They also are part of Little Olympics and Spelling Bee contests. Kim Steward, the principle, has the love of many children and takes her job seriously and with care. Great teacher experience!! Just stay in touch with what your kid is doing and be involved. Teachers are open to communication and ideas.

Posted February 29, 2012
My daughter attends kindergarten at this school and I can not be happier. The teachers are amazing and work to make every child work to their highest ability, and if what is being offered is not enough to engage them, they work to do so. My daughter cannot wait to get to school every day and then tell me all about her classes when she gets home. The communication between teachers and parents is wonderful and daily. This is one of the best schools I have encountered

Posted May 23, 2009
This is a fantastic school with excellent reading and math programs. The teachers are top rate and enjoy a high retention rate. There is very strong, positive principle leadership, and parents are very involved. There is a new parent organization (2008), and many new programs on the rise. I have two children at this school, and I feel confident that they are being prepared for life in the best manner that public education can provide.

Posted April 15, 2009

Posted March 26, 2008

Edison Elementary School
111 West 9th Avenue, Bristow, OK  74010
Last modified Edison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Edison Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top