Posted April 15, 2014
Collins has variety ways of encouraging students to succeed in their academics. I have not been real involved with the school but both of my kids have never had problems and received much positive attitude from the principle, the staff and all of the teachers!! The kids have developed memories, and teacher bonds that will stay a lifetime. And best part of any school is the talented teachers, which I can say ALL of them!

Posted January 26, 2011
I love this school! The teachers are wonderful and my son is constantly coming home excited about what he's learning. The administration is very helpful and friendly, and I always feel welcome to come by any time I want to be involved.

Posted October 26, 2010
Excellent school in a friendly, supportive community. Teachers and staff encourage the developement of good character alongside acedemic excellence. Collins continues to strive toward the best possible all-around education experience for their students. My son and I have been very pleased.

Collins Elementary School 1

Posted September 17, 2006

Collins Elementary School
811 North Ash Street, Bristow, OK  74010
Last modified Collins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Collins Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top