Posted January 07, 2014
This school expelled a student for "casting a spell" on a teacher to make said teacher sick. This is not good leadership from school officials. This is an example of undereducated and superstitious people believeing magic is real and using it as grounds to discipline students? Think about that for minute, guys.

Posted October 24, 2009
Great school!!! Principal leadership is a 4, they keep things in order, for teacher quality it is a 4, they're good teachers at our school but some people just don't care... for extracurricular activities I must give this school a 5 star rating, for parent involvement I would have to give a 3, it just seems to me that parents are not as involved as they could be, and for safety and discipline I would have to give a 4.

Posted July 29, 2009
Union Public Schools has to be one of the best districts in Oklahoma! They excel in academics and athletics. They have tons to offer for kids whether your child is special needs or eligible for advanced placement they have a program to fit every students needs!

Posted May 29, 2009

Posted January 25, 2007

Union Intermediate High School 2

Posted November 18, 2005

Posted February 17, 2005
I believe Union is an excellent school district. They excel in extra curriculur opportunities in the fine arts and athletics. Academic opportunities abound and I'm grateful that students who wish to rise the challenge of advanced course work are allowed to do just that. Though my husband and I are both graduates of a neighboring rival district, we chose Union over it because we felt the diversity and the academic strength was superior at Union. There are also less distinct social lines drawn between the students of affluence and those who come from economically challenged families. I do believe that more needs to be done in the area of security and safety. The Intermediate High is known as the school in the district to the have the most discipline problems and recent issues have demonstrated this. Despite that, my daughter has always felt safe and secure while at school.

Union Intermediate High School
7616 South Garnett Road, Broken Arrow, OK  74012
Last modified Union Intermediate High School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Union Intermediate High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.