Bad
Good

I went to this school for 3 years. From kindergarten to 2nd grade. I loved the teachers and staff. But, like every school there was bullying. I had gotten bullied in kindergarten. I told teachers and the principal but nobody did anything.

I agree with what the parents are saying about over crowding and about the teachers. The teachers are great! They work with you and keep you informed about your children. But the school is way overcrowded. My kindergartener had 25 kids in her class this year and no teacher's aid. It was too many and 4 of the kids in my daughter's class were in private tutoring (Kumon) to make up the difference.

This school is clearly struggling with over crowding. The teacher herself has even stated severly disturbing news to me, as a parent. The classroom is disorganized and the student run ramped, on the desk, under the desk.... everywhere. Homework folders are confusing, and the students do not seem like they are being lead. I am looking for a way to get my child into a different organization.

As with all schools in Oklahoma, funding is an issue. The school is currently struggling with classroom overcrowding. 23 kids in a kindergarten class with no teacher's assistant is ridiculous. Most of the teachers are good and care about their jobs.

I had three sons going to Peters one still attends the school. I pulled my kindergartner out because of of student teacher ratio. There are 23-25 students per class. My kindergartner is now working at a first grade level from home. My first grader(that is still attending Peters) still seems to have trouble reading despite my efforts from home. Its not the teachers its the district.

I love Peters it is a warm and caring school. The teachers are kind and thoughtful. The education is challenging and rewarding.

We are new to Peters, this being our first year. My daughter is in 3rd grade. So far it has been a wonderful experience for us. The staff and students are so polite and they are well organized. We are pleased.

I am very happy that my childs first school experience is in a place that we love. His teacher is wonderful, the drop off and pick up routine is very well organized, everyone I've talked to has been helpful and friendly, and I feel that he will be safe and encouraged and have fun after I leave. (He is in Pre-K).

Last modified Peters Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.