Bad
Good

Posted April 04, 2015
This is my first year at this school. I have never received the amount of support from the administration and staff as I have at McAuliffe. This is a school that treats you as a family member. The staff works hard to help the children become successful. We are proud to be a Lighthouse School for the Leader in me Program. The seven Habits has been embedded in out teaching and has helped our students to become more involved in their learning. This is a great school.

Posted July 26, 2013
This is my first school year working at McAuliffe Elementary as support staff. I was quickly amazed at how well the faculty worked together to meet the challenges that some of our families face. The Leader In Me initiative drives our students to make decisions based on principle, not on rewards. You'll be hard-pressed to find a group of teachers and principals who actively care for your students as much as the McAuliffe faculty.

Posted August 07, 2008
I live in Austin, Texas and just got a letter from my grandaughter who is excited about returning to McAuliffe. Reading that told me all I need to know!

Mcauliffe Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2005
My Daughter has attended McAuliffe Elementary since Kintergarden and she is now going into the fourth grade. She loves this school. The teachers and Principal and staff are wonderful to work with. I would definately recommend this school to anyone living in the Union District.

Posted August 26, 2003
My daughter has attended McAuliffe Elem. since 1st grade. She is now in 4th grade and loves this school. The teachers are very supportive with a wonderful counselor and principal. Anyone interested in the Union school district, or in McAuliffe specifically, will not be disappointed with this particular school and district.

Mcauliffe Elementary School
6515 South Garnett Road, Broken Arrow, OK  74012
Last modified Mcauliffe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.