Bad
Good

This is my first year at this school. I have never received the amount of support from the administration and staff as I have at McAuliffe. This is a school that treats you as a family member. The staff works hard to help the children become successful. We are proud to be a Lighthouse School for the Leader in me Program. The seven Habits has been embedded in out teaching and has helped our students to become more involved in their learning. This is a great school.

This is my first school year working at McAuliffe Elementary as support staff. I was quickly amazed at how well the faculty worked together to meet the challenges that some of our families face. The Leader In Me initiative drives our students to make decisions based on principle, not on rewards. You'll be hard-pressed to find a group of teachers and principals who actively care for your students as much as the McAuliffe faculty.

I live in Austin, Texas and just got a letter from my grandaughter who is excited about returning to McAuliffe. Reading that told me all I need to know!

Last modified Mcauliffe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.