Posted July 26, 2013
This is my first school year working at McAuliffe Elementary as support staff. I was quickly amazed at how well the faculty worked together to meet the challenges that some of our families face. The Leader In Me initiative drives our students to make decisions based on principle, not on rewards. You'll be hard-pressed to find a group of teachers and principals who actively care for your students as much as the McAuliffe faculty.

Posted May 15, 2009

Posted August 07, 2008
I live in Austin, Texas and just got a letter from my grandaughter who is excited about returning to McAuliffe. Reading that told me all I need to know!

Posted January 17, 2006

Mcauliffe Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2005
My Daughter has attended McAuliffe Elementary since Kintergarden and she is now going into the fourth grade. She loves this school. The teachers and Principal and staff are wonderful to work with. I would definately recommend this school to anyone living in the Union District.

Posted August 26, 2003
My daughter has attended McAuliffe Elem. since 1st grade. She is now in 4th grade and loves this school. The teachers are very supportive with a wonderful counselor and principal. Anyone interested in the Union school district, or in McAuliffe specifically, will not be disappointed with this particular school and district.

Mcauliffe Elementary School
6515 South Garnett Road, Broken Arrow, OK  74012
Last modified Mcauliffe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcauliffe Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top